first solo schedule

blue hour era

thanks to her time in the industry, Misaki had experienced countless situations that were still sort of unfamiliar to the boys.

with their popularity on the rise, partly because of her being a member, the company had asked Mia if she'd be okay with having a solo photoshoot for more group promotion.

of course, she always wanted to do whatever she could for her boys — even if she was ridiculously shy in front of photographers who weren't their own.

the girl softly huffed as she helped her stylist 언니 pack her bags, the older looking at the girl with softened eyes. "you're really not okay with this, are you?"

she softly smiled, "is it that obvious?"

the older patted Mia's head, gently playing with her long hair. "you'll be okay, Jae and I will be right there to help you," she said, referring to her and Mia's assigned makeup/hair stylist 언니. the girl smiled, feeling a bit better than earlier.

from what she'd been told earlier in the week, the boys' schedules were filled with varying practices and sessions, hers having been the only one to've been cleared.

eventually she, her stylists, and the manager besties were on their way to the Dispatch building. Mia couldn't help but to follow soothing breathing exercises she'd memorized for times like these.

"hello, Misaki! welcome!" the receptionist greeted the idol at the door, Mia softly bowing as she giggled before returning her greeting. JiSu stood behind them, setting up the camera as the group's media team asked them to film a behind the scenes for their youtube.

the girl was quickly taken to her dressing room, Dispatch's employees having spread out inspiración pictures for the theme they'd thought of for her.

HaeWon smiled as she and Jae thought of the same look for the girl — immediately moving around their products to pick out what they'd thought would be perfect.

the two had kicked Misaki out of the room, leaving her to walk around the building with Ara and JiSu filming.

"hi, MOA~" she began the video with a greeting, showing her shy smile as she giggled afterwards. "i'm here for a photoshoot.. by myself.." she paused, looking at the camera with a funny look on her face. "i don't have to be nervous, though, right? you'll keep me company?" she asked, loudly laughing as she cringed at her own words soon after.

"stylist 언니s are currently choosing what i'm gonna wear for the pictures, i'll be back to show you the process of me getting ready!"

JiSu turned the camera off as he and Ara watched the girl take in a shaky breath, the besties immediately able to sense how nervous the girl was. they were quick to squish the girl into a group hug, smiling as they heard Mia's usual giggle.

"why are you so nervous, Mi? you're great at these things,"

"the boys aren't here."

another camera cut on, except this one was filming the five boys in their second van, on their way to the Dispatch building in secret.

"hi, MOA!"

"we're on our way to surprise Sami 누나!" HueningKai said, a bright smile on his face as he mentioned their girl.

"yes! she's on her first solo schedule since our debut and she mentioned she was very nervous.. so we begged the agency to let us come and they finally let us!" BeomGyu said, yet his facial expressions exposed their attempts in their staff members allowing them to accompany Mia were, in fact, all but peaceful.