four times

l$=l♡ era
warning! vomit, passing out

the room seemed to spin, as if they'd been placed in a carousel that had its speed cranked up by a thousand miles per hour.

Mia held the side of her head as she continued to chug her water, the group being on a small break from their dance rehearsal.

their comeback song had just been recorded— this being the first genre she was most comfortable with, and the darker range of outfits was a plus, too.

keeping that in her mind, she refused to admit she was getting sicker by the day. the girl ignored the throbbing body aches she'd been experiencing all week, along with the moments she'd lose her vision for a few seconds. she didn't want to be the reason the group fell behind.

"time's up! let's run it from the first verse!"

you've got to be kidding me. since when did five minutes mean three seconds? Misaki wanted to say so  much more, hadn't it been for BeomGyu's hand reaching for her own, helping her up. "you look like you got run over, Miki," he pointed out, the girl only managing to roll her eyes at his accurate observation.

she stood in her place, holding the mic stand as she waited for the music to start playing for the nth time that rehearsal. the bass causing the wooden floors to vibrate seemed to help calm her rupturing stomach down.

the next three reps seemed to go by in a blur — yet it was during the fourth one she seemed to be losing touch with her five senses.

the air turned sour, the lights were shining directly in her eyes, her clothes felt awfully too tight, she could taste last night's dinner, and the shoes's squeaking was hurting her ears. Misaki was suffering.

"alright let's run it from the-" was all she heard before the world around her turned a blinding white — the girl unable to feel the effects from the crash her body suffered after she collapsed on the wooden floor.

six variations of her name sounded through the room in shouts— the boys along with their choreographer suddenly awake and bodies rushing with adrenaline as they scurried to aid the fallen girl.

SooBin seemed to slide on his knees to get to the girl, gently placing his hands on either sides of her face as he called her name in soft whispers. he rubbed the pressure points on her face, wondering if his actions would manage do benefit her in any way.

soon enough, BangPD, JiSu, and Ara rushed through the girl, the older male heading straight for the members as the besties went to their girl. "baby! what's wrong?" they asked in a worried tone as they kneeled to take a closer look at her.

Ara's voice seemed to bring Mia out of her daze, as the male beside her felt her hand squeezing on his wrist in a way he'd been informed meant "throw up".

"she squeezed four times," he informed Ara, the girl's eyes widening as she yelled for a trashbin to be brought to them immediately. YeonJun raced to bring them one, Ara telling them to look away as she sat Mia up. "c'mon Mi, we have the bin,"

she put the younger's hand on the metal for her to feel she was telling the truth, Mia finally letting herself feel relieved after all she'd been holding in.

JiSu softly rubbed the girl's head as he looked away from the vomit, Ara holding Mia's hair back as she did so. "c'mon, love.. you're fine, you're okay,"

she'd seen enough of the girl for her vomit to be one of the less disturbing things.

the boys couldn't help but to look away as the continued letting everything out of her system— the five tearing up on the inside because of the very obvious sniffles she'd been able to sneak in.

the company's on-staff nurse rushed into the room soon after, the slightly older woman's hands full with her emergency kit she'd quickly grabbed to help the girl.

after long moments of everyone explaining what'd happened, and Misaki throwing up a tad bit more — she'd fully woken up, sitting in the center of the room as she leaned her head on Ara's shoulder.

"you ready to go home, Gou?" the eldest asked, BeomGyu packing his and the girl's bags to leave for the day.

"i don't wanna-"

"you're not ruining our practice time, Miki.. we're all allowed to rest if even one of us needs it,"

the girl stayed quiet, unwanting to believe her twin's words.

"c'mon, 누나.. hyung is outside waiting," TaeHyun's voice cut through her self-damaging thoughts, the girl sighing as she knew she'd never win against either of the boys.

the six soon arrived at their dorm, the Kang boy using his strength to carry the girl to her shared bedroom. HueningKai'd arrived a few seconds beforehand, pulling back her heather grey comforter and unfolding her favourite throw blanket to tuck the girl in her bed.

the other three stood behind as the two maknaes helped the girl feel comfortable— each planting a kiss on her forehead before shutting the door behind themselves, letting the girl get her well-needed rest.

♡♡♡♡♡, 完成!
+ my bday present to youall 😝😝
MWAHHH ily <3 thank u for being the
best readers ever [real!] im so blessed to have
u guys :,(((((