members

the boys had felt a bit ... shy .. about having to practice alongside the inevitably popular trainee,

let alone be in a permanent group with her.

anyone could easily spot the slight discomfort evident in the girl's eyes anytime she had to spend with the boys, yet no one knew why that was. they hadn't had enough conversations to make the girl feel standoffish around them, nor had they had a fight—

so the five were left confused, finding themselves always cautious about the things said to the still unfamiliar girl.

"but why, Mia? you have to at least try and get to know the boys

"but why, Mia? you have to at least try and get to know the boys.. you're debuting together, you know that, right?" Ara said, the older's attention completely stripped away from the project she'd at hand.

Misaki softly sighed, running her hands over her sweatpants. "i know, 언니. but-"

"no thinking what if they don't like me allowed, the team have all said they're excited to have you on their team, they just don't know if it's okay to try and talk to you,"

Mia couldn't keep another sigh from sounding, letting her head fall back as the words processed in her mind.

no matter the length of the encouraging speeches she told herself in the mornings, Misaki could never find the right moment to directly speak with any one of the members

members— the people she now lived in a dorm with, however her seperate room made isolation easier. members— the people she spent nearly all 24 hours of every day with, however her frequent Korean lessons and talks with their managing team got her out of the rooms. members— the guys she had to actually try and converse with, but she couldn't.

as she often did these days, Misaki wondered if she'd ever be able to do it. and right now, it seemed nearly impossible.

with the older four, at least.

the similarities they shared with the girls and the akin names nearly caused her heart to drop to her feet, making her feel as if she was suffocating in any room they were put in together — even if it was outdoors.

she rarely ever felt that with the youngest of the five — HueningKai, was it?

the boy's endearing habits she'd been awfully quick to notice could do nothing but warm her heart, a sort of .. motherly emotion swirling around the girl's insides when she looked at him. Misaki felt as if it was her mission to care for and protect the younger boy,

but with him always surrounded by his hyungs who were obviously feeling the same things as she was, she yet again had no idea when she'd get to do so.

♡♡♡♡♡,  完成!
+ okay this chapter was WAYY
too short #apology i just didn't
know how to transition into the
next phase 😭 forgive pls
+ THANK Y'ALL FOR 10K WTFFF ㅠㅠ