a canadian rock

their promotions for good boy gone bad had finally ended, Mia's body drained from the energy she'd exerted for every performance.

this two-week holiday was different than any other they'd had up until now. normally, the boys would be able to go back home for a week, returning back to their dorm to spend the other week with Misaki before their schedules were packed yet again.

now, Mia had found the chance to finally return to Vancouver, for the first time since debut.

feelings of both anxiety and excitedness were running through the girl's body, packing her bags quickly even though her flight wasn't until the next day's evening. BeomGyu sat on his bed, staring as Mia tried on different outfits in their shared full-body mirror with sad eyes.

"i'm gonna miss you, Miki.." he said, voice in a tone Mia's heart always went soft at. she turned, her face decorated with a small frown. "it's only a week, bear. don't be sad," she paused for a second, tucking another folded pair of pants into her suitcase before turning around again. "plus, you'll go to Daegu while i'm there.. you need to be happy,"

her brain had been overworked recently, so she felt her Korean was slacking more than usual. the boys never cared, though.

"i know.. but still.."

"okay.." she said, stopping her suitcase beside her as she turned around, ready to give the boys their last hugs for an entire week. they'd all gone to Incheon, sending off Mia and the besties as they were both invited by Akane. "we're going now,"

the boys smiled sadly, eyes slowly glossing over. "i'm gonna miss you, Mi.."
"me too,"
"so am i,"
"can i go with you?"
"why do they get to go and not us?"

"you'll all have your chance.. be patient," JiSu said, hiding the fact that they'd be finding things for the six to do as a group during their week there.

they eventually started saying their goodbyes, the boys reluctant to let go of their girl when it'd come time to separate.

a certain maknae was the saddest she'd ever seen. it broke Mia's heart to see HueningKai so quiet, his eyes watery as he watched the boys hug her goodbye.

"you said you want something from Canada? what is it?" she said, gently holding his cheeks for comfort.

"um..." he hesitated, not knowing what to say. "i don't know.."

"how about a rock! what if she brings him a rock?" BeomGyu laughed at his own joke, attempting to liven up the mood. HueningKai, however, didn't see it as a joke.

he'd been thinking of something simple that wouldn't cost the girl too much money — despite her telling him it was okay and to not worry about that, he didn't want to drain her of her vacation money.

he smiled, softly grabbing her hand. "i want a rock.. one i can keep as a pet."

"pet?" Mia repeated, unsure of what the word meant.

"pet," YeonJun said, Mia nodding in response.

"are you sure you'll be happy with a rock? is that too.. boring?"

HueningKai yet again shook his head, confirming he wanted a Canadian rock.

Mia could only nod, softly giggling as she accepted the request.

"noona will bring you a Canadian rock, Ningie."

♡♡♡♡♡,  完成!
+ requested <3
the story of how huening lionel
mbappe came to be <3