misaki 선배님

misaki + ni-ki moments

Mia knew the term homesick well. it might as well should've been her middle name at this point.

yeah, of course she missed Canada and, even, Japan at times. the times where the members would get a week-long break to go to their respective hometowns and their parents' homes. the places they grew up, where their most core memories took place.

she couldn't have that, and it bothered her. of course she loved the times she'd decided to tag along with one of the members, accepting their offers to come with them after days of the boys' begging being the only thing they'd speak to her.

they could pretend to understand her pain and sympathize with the girl, yet no one knew what she actually went through.

not until she met Ni-Ki.

one of the only people she could fully communicate with, both being Japanese.

the girl was on her daily hour break, walking around the newly established HYBE company building. her eyes scanned around the different food options they had to offer today, not realizing the tall, four years her junior boy walking directly towards her.

Riki had had the urge to speak to the influential sunbae plenty of times before, he'd just always been too shy to act on his desires.

until today, i guess?

"uh.. Misaki 선배님?" a quiet yet deep voice sounded from behind the girl, sort of shocking her. rarely anyone ever spoke to her first. at all, if anything.

she turned around, taking the only airpod she'd been wearing out to not potentially seem rude. her eyes shifted upwards, stunned at the tall figure.

though everyone did the same to her.

he seemed to notice, a small chuckle sounding from his throat. "hello, i'm Ni-Ki from ENHYPEN.. it's very nice to meet you,"

"ah.. you're the Japanese kid the boys keep telling me about! you're tall," she was quick to note, the boy's cheeks lightly flushing as he nodded in agreement.

yes, she'd seen him during their appearances on I-LAND, but she was still shy around boys that weren't her own. the group was still fairly new, too. she had barely seen HeeSeung around.

two months later,

"누나? is Saki 누나 in here, 형?" the maknae asked the eldest member as he stuck his head inside the practice room, where their members were scrambled together.

"right behind you, Rik," she spoke, giggling as the younger fell into her arms. "you saw me two hours ago, calm down."

"누나~ you know-"

"she's not gonna buy you snacks, Ni-Ki! we've told her no already,"

Ni-Ki pretended to be upset, hugging Mia goodbye as she stuffed extra money in his hoodie pocket before letting go.

another month later,

their debut had been not that long ago, yet the work they were given on a daily basis seemed as if they were the longest running boy group to have been debuted.

the seven boys' bodies shook with the deadly mix of exhaustion and adrenaline all at the same time, the energy drinks they consumed like a lifeline having replaced the red which kept their hearts properly beating.

the youngest felt his legs giving out from under him, the rep he was on being put on an abrupt pause as he leaned over, closing his eyes and putting all brain power to focus on his breathing.

the boys all knew who the boy's saving grace had become. Jay was quick to lift the boy, carrying him through the now opened door towards Mia's unofficially designated practice space. he knocked on the door, the girl almost immediately opening it with opened arms.

"i had a feeling something was up," she softly spoke, hugging the still shaky Riki as he wrapped his strengthless arms around her figure. Mia silently thanked Jay, closing the door before leading Ni-Ki towards the bench in the room.

"Rik.." she softly spoke in his hair, the boy only shaking his head. she nodded, knowing his head would only hurt worse if she spoke.

her hand massaging his back caused the tears to begin falling from the boy's eyes, unable to stop them. her motions felt like a silent cry all you need to the boy. 

Ni-Ki cried, cried, and cried some more until he fell asleep in her arms. thank God i've been working out lately, she said in her mind, otherwise the boy would've been on the ground by now.

♡♡♡♡♡, 完成!
soft moments are constantly requested ..
so here's some of that (??)
+ would y'all like with chapters like i had for
NaRi or is that too much...?