Prolouge

Fire raged across the warehouse as the sounds of sobs could be heard coming from a small blue haired figure, no older than seven.

Infront of the blue haired child were two bodies. One a old man with dark hair whose body has purple veins bulging, the other a female with short red hair.

Though while sobbing the chlid was clutching their head as tears ran down their eyes.

Turning our attention to the rubble moving a figure appears revealing a woman with rabbit ears. The pro hero Miriko. Her eyes scan the room immediately settling on the bodies and the child infront of them that seems to be having a mental breakdown.

Miriko:"We have a survivor over here! And two bodies!"

Miriko makes her way over to the child and kneels down.

Miriko:"Come on kid, lets get you out of here."

She places a comforting hand on their shoulder and the child looks up startled with their eyes flashing from blue to pink.

Gently Miriko picks the child up and carries them out of the burning building as more pros make their way in to recover the bodies.

The child revealed to be a young boy clings to Miriko, all while muttering 'i'm sorry' and 'I didn't mean too'.

Just as the bodies of the male and female are taken out the building collapses, luckily having no one inside.

Miriko took the boy over to the ambulence to get checked on, but the boy clung to her desperately forcing her to stay by his side as the paramedics did their best to make sure he was okay.

They surmised that despite a few cuts a bruise, one in particular on his right cheek as if he had been punched, the only problem was that he seemed to be suffered mentally and needed to be taken to the hospital.

As the paramedics tried to seperate the boy from Miriko he said one thing that only Miriko seemed to hear.

'blue':"please dont leave me... please.."

The young boy pleaded with desperation in his voice.

Miriko:"I'm not leaving. I'll be right here kid."

Miriko reassured the boy as she carried him into the ambulence and sat in the back of it with him in her lap, as the door shut and they went off to the hospital.

While on the way Miriko calmed the boy down the best she could and tried to get a name.

Y/n:"I-Its Y/n..."

Miriko:"Thats a nice name."

She said while flashing a smile. They boy looked at her for a minute before trying to give a small smile.

Y/n:"Th-Thank you."

The boy seemed to have calmed down now, but still clung to her, she also noticed that the boy's eyes stopped flicking between blue and pink and were now blue with specs of pink.

Eventually reaching the hospital Miriko lead Y/n to the doctors who started running test and took some blood from him and found out that he had trace amounts of a drug in his system, shimmer. They also found out who he was.

Y/n L/n
Age: 7
Quirk: Arcana
Blood Type: AB
Parent: Vander L/n(Adopted father)
Siblings: Violet L/n(Sister)

Miriko looked down at the now sleeping boy beside her leaning on her arm then back down to the paper.

Miriko:'An orphan once again huh?'

She looks up at the ceiling in thought then back down to the boy.

Miriko:'Maybe not.'

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Chapter End

________________________________________________________________________________________________Chapter End