Chapter 11

Jiro POV

I wake up with my head on Y/n's shoulder and see that the first match is starting.

"Y/n?"

Y/n:"Oh your awake."

"Yeah..."

I look down and see that I'm still in the cheerleader outfit but I had a jacket over me and look to see Y/n without his.

"You didn't have to give me your jacket."

Y/n:"I was wearing a undershit so it's fine."

He says while his phone buzzes and he picks it up and I see a text from a girl named Amelia.

"Who's Amelia?"

I ask in a slightly jealous tone.

Y/n:"A cheerleader I meet down there. She been talking about this American hero with dark blue hair. Appearently she's coming to Japan."

I hear Y/n say and the jealousy goes away.

"Has she said their name?"

Y/n:"Appearently their name is Enforcer. Haven't heard of them before."

"Neither have I."

Mina:"I think I have. I think they use a sniper."

Mina says popping up between us.

Uraraka:"Deku probably knows, he knows about alot of heros."

Iida:"Who are you talking about?"

Y/n:"Enforcer, an American Hero."

Iida:"Oh I know them. They are my cousin actually, coming back to Japan next week infact."

Mina:"Really?!"

Iida:"Yes."

Y/n POV

I put my phone in my pocket as I feel Kyo's head rest back on my shoulder and she hugs my arm.

Jiro:"Y/n. The dorms are going to happen tomorrow right?"

"I think so."

Jiro:"When this is over... do you wanna... uh... go home and... cuddle?"

I hear her ask and her voice getting more timid with each word and a blush appears on her face.

"I would love too Kyo."

She smiles and hugs my arm tighter as the first match starts. In the end Midoriya wins.

____________

Timeskip brought to you by Neo
____________

Results of the sports festival are Bakugo got first, Todoroki got second, and Tokoyami and Iida got third. But Iida had to leave for some emergency.

"Kyo Mom said she's gonna start training me again."

Jiro:"Thats nice. Is the training normally hard?"

"Yes, but in the end it will be good for me."

Jiro:"Would she mind if I join?"

"I can ask her, but I dont think she will."

We walk into my house and see mom sitting on the couch.

"Hi Mom!"

Rumi:"Hey."

"Kyo wanted to know if she could join our training."

Rumi:"Sure, we start tomorrow. Rest up for today."

"Okay. Come on Kyo."

I pull Kyo down the hall into my room before flopping onto my bed. Kyo lays on my back and wraps her arms around me.

"You make a hot cheerleader Kyo."

Jiro:"shutup."

"What? You do."

Jiro:"..."

I manage to flip over to my back and Kyo is now laying on my chest. I start to mess with her hair as she lays there.

Jiro:"Y/n."

"mmm?"

Jiro:"I need to take a shower."

"Want some of my clothes."

Jiro:"...yeah."

"What? Did you want to shower together?"

Jiro:"..."

I see her face heating up and she hugs me tighter.

"Well I dont mind..."

Jiro:"I dont either."

Nodding we both get up and make our way to the shower.
________________

________________

Jiro:"You sure do like hot showers."

"I dont think its that hot."

I say turning to her but blush seeing her wet nude body. I also see her blushing and looking down.

"Yeah... we're naked... forgot about that."

Jiro:"Lets just... start."

Nodding I grab her and bring her close to me.

Jiro:"huh?!"

"What? You wanted to start right?"

Kyo looks up at me suprised before biting her lip and wrapping her arms around my neck as I grab one of her thighs and lift that leg up.

Jiro:"I want you Y/n."

________________

Timeskip brought to you by noises~
________________

Waking up and seeing Kyo on my chest. Smiling as I remember our shower bonding I start to play with her hair.

Jiro:"Y/n."

"hm?"

Jiro:"...kiss."

She says looking up with her eyes closed. Smiling I kiss her and she wraps her arms around my neck and I feel her tounge brush against my lips.

I open my mouth and she slips her tounge into it and explores my mouth, I rub my tounge against hers and they start to twist around each other.

Before it could go any further my door opens and Mom walks in and stares at us for a second before sighing.

Rumi:"Sorry for interrupting you two, but your moving into the dorms today."

Sighing we both get up and while watching Kyo stretch I see a few hickeys on her neck and smile.
_______________________________________________