Chapter 2

Y/n POV

Walking down the halls of UA with a bounce in my step trying to find class 1-A when I bump into a small mouse bear thing.

"Oooo, a mousey bear in a suit."

I pick him up like a puppy with stars in my eyes. The bear thing just smiles.

'bear':"Greetings, I am principle of UA, Nezu."

"Nezu... better than mousey bear."

Nezu:"Indeed. Can you please put me down Mr. Usagiyama."

"Oh sure thing. Can you tell me where class 1-A is?"

I ask as I set him down and he dust himself off.

Nezu:"It's down that hall first door."

"Thanks a million Nezu!"

I pat his head and bounce down the hall and find class 1-A. I walk in and scan the room to see a girl with a black pony tail, a candy cane, a boy with dark blue hair, a ash blond with his feet on the table, a girl with pink hair and skin, a guy with red hair and a few others.

Looking around I notice Jiro and a seat free infront of her. I take it and sit in it backwards facing her.

"Hiya Iro."

Jiro looks infront of her and sees me as the pink girl she was talking to also looks at me.

Jiro:"Hi Y/n."

'pink':"Hi, I'm Mina Ashida, call me Mina."

Mina says bubbly and excitedly.

"Y/n, nice to meet you."

Mina:"Whats with your eyes? They have hints of pink."

"A drug that got into my system after a incident when I was younger."

Mina:"Oh.. sorry."

"Its fine."

I wave it off as I look at Jiro who is staring at my eyes once again.

"Getting lost in them again are we~"

She blushes and looks away. Mina however looks between the two of us and comes up with one thought.

Mina:'I ship it.'

As Mina and I get to know each and Jiro helped me stay on point when I strayed from the topic at hand. Jiro noticed my eyes sometime straying to someone on her right behind her, so she turned and saw the red haired boy and decided to bring it up.

Jiro:"Y/n are you good, do you know him?"

She ask pointing to the red head.

Mina:"Do you know Kirishima?"

"Oh no... its just the red hair... its not important."

Jiro seems to notice the slight nervousness in my voice while Mina doesnt.

Mina:"Yeah he dyed it red, it was black previously. Really inspired by Crimson Riot and Vander."

My eyes snap towards her hearing Vander's name and my breath starts to quicken. Jiro notices this and puts a hand on my arm and my eyes snap towards hers and sees the look of concern she has.

I start trying to calm myself down taking deep slow breaths. Mina looks at us two finally taking note of the situation.

Mina:"Woah. You okay."

I nod and put my hand in my pocket and start to fiddle with the fidget gears I have as I turn around.

The dark blue haired boy started to yell/lecture the ash blond who had his feat on the desk.