Short

Jiro POV

'Whats this smell?'

Slowly opening my eyes I see the neck of someone along with familiar blue hair and tattoo of a blue cloud on the neck.

'he smells like blueberries. I like it.'

I snuggle my face into his neck crook and get into a more comforatble position, laying ontop of him, and wrap my arms around him.

'wait...'

Lifting my head I see sun rays peaking through the curtains.

'I fell asleep. Well good thing I told my parents I might sleep over.'

Laying my head back down into Y/n's neck crook I listen to his soft breathing as the smell of blueberries flood my nose once again.

'This is nice. I wonder how his lips taste....'

'What?!'

I feel my face heatup as I realize what I just thought.

'Okay Kyoka calm down you just want to know what its like to kiss him.... that didn't help!'

Embaressed I hide my face further into his neck crook as I feel his arms wrap around me.

'...our lips did brush against each others yesterday... they were soft.'

Y/n POV

Slowly gaining conciouness I try to flip to my side and snuggle into bed to prevent it but am stopped by a weight on my chest, a weight I am holding.

Opening my eyes and looking down I see Kyo in my arms with her face in the crook of my neck, I could feel her warm breath against my skin.

'cuddles!'

I tighten my hold on Kyo.

Jiro:"Y/n?"

"Good morning."

I say in a slightly sleepy voice.

Jiro:"Yeah, good morning."

As she speaks I feel her breath against my neck sending shivers down my spine.

"Sleep good?"

Jiro:"Yeah, you smell like blueberries by the way."

"Do I?"

Jiro:"Yeah, its nice."

Kyo finally looks up and I see her face which still has signs of her waking up.

"You look super adorable."

I see her blush and a small smile before she hides her face in the crook of my neck.

"Your warm breath feels nice against my neck."

Jiro:"Stop saying things like that!"

Kyo looks up at me with a cute pout.

Jiro:"Baka!"

"I love you Kyoka."

She freezes processing what I said while I am just smiling at her.

Jiro:"I-I-I...."

She stutters trying to respond but is unable to so she crashes her lips into mine starting a minute long kiss.

Jiro:"I love you too Y/n."

Happy I squeeze her tight.

Jiro:"Hey... need... to... breath..."

I quickly let go and she start to catch her breath.

Jiro:"Idiot."

"Now, your idiot."

Jiro:"uh.. yeah, my idiot."

We kiss again in a long slow kiss, and theirs one thing on Kyoka's mind.

Jiro:'His lips do taste like blueberries.'

_______________________________________________
Short End <3