Chapter 16

Before this story starts. I am trying a different way of writing this, tell me if you like it or the old way.

.

.

.

.

Y/n PoV

Currently Vi, Catilyn and I were walking towards UA. Vi had to attend some classes, which I found funny, she hadn't finished her time at UA and Nezu was letting her.

Vi was asking me some questions while we walked. "So you really haven't done it with your girlfriend?"

I think about it for a moment and the time we took a shower together came to mind. We did do it then... well if Vi and I are thinking about the same it.

"We have actually. Once in the shower." I tell her.

"You two took a shower together?" Caitlyn ask.

"She asked." I reply with a shrug.

"Did you use protection?" Vi asked confusing me.

"There wasn't anything dangerous, unless you mean slipping." I say before realizing what she actually saying. "Oh you mean condoms... no."

Vi sighs. "So she could be pregnant."

"...I don't think so." I tell her.

Caitlyn silently says something before speaking up. "I can't belive im asking this. Did you... release in her?"

"No." I say and they both sigh relieved. "It was tempting though, she really fe-"

I was stopped when Vi covered my mouth. "Keep the information to yourself and Jiro."

I nod as we approach the gates of UA. When we got close I saw mom waiting by the gate.

"Mom!" I shout gaining her attention and run towards her. She catches me as I jump at her with a hug.

"How are you kid? Heard you found your sister." She says as she holds me up like a puppy.

"I did!" I say and poing towards Vi. "Can you adopt her?"

She looks at Vi before looking back at me. "Y/n I can't adopt an adult."

I make a sad noise and she rolls her eyes putting me down. She starts to talk to Vi and Caitlyn about something. Bored I pull my phone out and start to look at things I was thinking to buy.

"Powder give me back my card." Mom says holding her hand out.

"Why?" I ask.

"Because you don't ask me before buying things." She says.

Pouting I pull the card out and hand it to her. "I remember the details anyway."

Mom gains an annoyed look and pulls on my ear. "What was that?!"

"OW! Stop pulling meanie!" I say trying to pry her hand off as Caitlyn and Vi watch with smiles.

.

.

.

Jiro PoV

Looking down I see Y/n with his head on my chest. He was staring up at me with a look of... amazement? on his face.

"What's with that look?" I ask him.

His smiles grows as he stares into my eyes. "Just admiring you."

I can't help but blush at that. Why's does he have to just casually say things like that? The feeling of his arms snaking around me bring me from my thoughts.