Chapter 8

Y/n POV

Currently in class and everyone was talking about the USJ incident and how we were on the news, but one thing was on my mind.

"Where's Aizawa?"

Tsuyu:"You think he'll be here? He did get pretty injured at the USJ ribbit."

I leaned back in my seat and Kyo caught me before I fell.

"Yeah, I mean, you think he'll let injuries stop him from teaching?"

Kirishima:"That sounds manly!"

Kyo pushes my chair forward.

Jiro:"Try not to fall back."

"Got it, thanks Kyo."

Aizawa then walks through the doorway suprising most of the class.

Aizawa:"Good Morning class."

Everyone:"Aizawa?!"

"Mummy Man!"

Iida:"Mr.Aizawa Im glad you're okay!"

Uraraka:"You call that okay?"

"He may be confused. It's not halloween."

Even with the bandages I can feel his glare at me.

Aizawa:"My well being is irrelavant. What more importatn is that your fight isn't over yet."

Bakugo:"Our fight?"

Midoriya:"Dont tell me."

Mineta:"Not more villians!"

"Yay more people to shoot!"

I say pulling out my gun.

Aizawa:"The UA Sports festival is about to start. Y/n put your gun away."

*sad Y/n noises*

Everyone Else:"Why would you scare us like that!"

Kirishima:"Lets kick some a-"

Kaminari shoves his hand in his face.

Kaminari"Wait a second."

Jiro:"Is it really a good idea to host the sports festival after a villian attack?"

"Of course!"

Aizawa:"Appearently administration thinks this is a good way to show that the threat has been handled, plus they are beefing up security this year. This is also a big chance for all students at UA not somethign we can just cancel because a few villians."

Mineta:"Im sorry but why not? Its just a sports festival."

Midoriya:"Mineta dont you know how importatn this comepetition is?"

Mineta:"Of course I do I just dont wanna get murdered."

"Death is always looming."

Aizawa:"Our sports festival is one of the most important in the world. In the past people obsessed over the Olympic games, but then quirks started apearing, now the Olympic games have been drastically reduced in terms of scale and viewrship. For anyone who cares about sportsmanship their only one festival that matters, the UA Sports festival."

Momo:"That right, top heros everywhere will be watching, this is where you get scouted."

Kaminari:"She's right after graduating alot of people join pro agencys as side kicks."

Kyoka:"Yeah but thats as far as some people go. They miss their chance and stay eternal sidekicks, actually I think that where your headed, you're kinda dumb."