Chapter 6

Y/n POV

Rumi:"So you got a date?"

"Uhuh."

Rumi:"I do got a question though."

"Shoot!"

Rumi:"Did you like cuddling with Jiro?"

I blush and look at her.

"W-Well... she was nicer than powdy or fishbone."

Mom looks at me with a grin.

Rumi:"I'm glad you found someone you love."

Smiling I cross my legs while crystalizing a marble in my hand and looking at it.

"I just hope she feels the same."

Rumi:"She does Powder, I assure you. Now get off to school."

Nodding I jump up from the couch and swing my bag over my shoulder and head out.

_______________

Timeskip brought to you by buffpup (go subscribe to her)
_______________

Aizawa:"Today's training will be a little different. You'll have three intructors. Me, All Might and one another faculty member will be keeping tabs on you."

Sero raised his hand and began to speak.

Sero:"Sir! What kinda training is this?"

Aizawa pulled out a card that instead of All Mights 'BATTLE' said 'RESCUE'.

Aizawa:"Rescue. You'll be dealing with natural disasters, shipwrecks, stuff like that."

Everyone began to get excited.

Kaminari:"Disasters, huh? Sounds like we're in for a big workout."

Mina:"Totally."

Kirishima:"Real hero stuff. This is what separates the men from the boys. I'm shaking with excitment."

Tsuyu:"Finally, I'll get to show off how good I am in water. Ribbit."

Aizawa:"I'm not finished yet."

Everyone stopped talking and looked at the teacher.

Aizawa:"What you wear in this excercise is up to you I know you're excited about costumes..."

He took a remote out and pressed a button and the wall shelfs open up.

Aizawa:"...but keep in mind that you haven't gotten use to them yet and they might limit your abilities. This is special training's at an off-campus facility, so we'll be taking a bus to get there. That's all start getting ready."

He then walked off, persumedly to the bus as we all got up to grab our costumes.

____

Horny!
____

Sitting on a bus with my earbuds in bobbing my head to some song. Jiro taps my shoulder and takes one of my earbuds and puts it in her ear.

Jiro:"I dont know this song."

"Its called 'Dont Remember Me', dont recall who made it, but yeah."

Jiro:"Its interesting."

Tsu starts to talk about Midoriya's quirk or something, I dont really know. After the song ends Bakugo pops up between Kyo and I shouting at the people infront of us.

Aizawa:"Hey stop messing around, we're here."

Everyone:"Yes sir."

Getting off the bus we see a Hero that looks suspicously like a mashmellow infront of the building we would be doing the resuce training in.