Chapter 1

Y/n POV

It has been three years since the 'incident'. Now I am 10 and Miriko or Rumi Usagiyama has adopted me making me her son, Y/n Usagiyama.

Over the three years I had learned a few things. The 'incident' had developed a minor case a schizoprenia, which isn't a problem most of the time.

Also I had accidentally got a small amount of shimmer in my bloodstream, shimmer is a drug that was developed by a villian named Singed, but he's dead and the way to create the drug died with him, only small vials are still around but they're rare.

Luckily the amout that got into my blood wasn't enough to majorly negativly affect me, only makes when I have one of my episodes worse. Otherwise it slightly increased my physical abilities but nothing special.

Right now I am in my room, moms at work. Though she's told me what to do. Never open the door for anyone, if someone does get in I have full permission to use my quirk on them.

My quirk is Arcana I can use it as a physical enhancement, or I can use it to make small crystals which explode or I could use them to power devices which I can make.

A device like the gun I made, I call it zappy.

It doesn't kill anyone unless I shoot them multiple times, just stuns on the first, knocks out ont he second, kills on the third

It doesn't kill anyone unless I shoot them multiple times, just stuns on the first, knocks out ont he second, kills on the third. Well for normal people atleast.

*knock* *knock*

Peaking out of my bedroom with zappy in hand I stare at the front door.

*knock* *knock*

Keigo:"Come on kid, I know your in there!"

I hear uncle Keigo yell through the door. Though I do nothing and just stare at the door.

Eventually I hear the laugh of my mom.

Rumi:"Told you he wouldn't open the door."

The door knobs turns and the door opens revealing my mom and uncle Keigo, or better known as the pro heros Miriko and Hawks.

"Hi Mom."

Keigo:"Why didn't you open the door kid?"

"Mom told me never open the door for anyone. That includes her."

Rumi:"Hold on-"

Keigo:"No no no. You told him to never open the door for anyone, that includes you."

Mom sighs and rubs her head.

"And shoot anyone who breaks in."

Rumi:"No use your quirk on anyone who breaks in."

I pull zappy into view Keigo stares at it interested and Mom looks at it suprised.

Rumi:"You got it to work?"

"Uhuh, tested it on myself, stuns first shot, knocks out second, I think it kills the third but im not sure about that one."