Short

Y/n POV

"And...."

I adjust the stuffed animal a bit to the right and stand back and look at it.

"Done!"

I clap my hands as I just finish setting up my dorm room. A few second later I hear a knock at my door and turn to it curious while looking at it. Pulling out zappy I slowly open the door and see Kyo.

"Oh Kyo... what do you need?"

I ask as I open the door the rest of the way and see the rest of the class is there aswell, besides Bakugo. Before Kyo could reply Mina appears beside her.

Mina:"We're having room contest! Can we come in?"

"Well I did just finish setting everything up... sure."

I walk into my room and they all follow.

Mina:"Its like a mix of neon and steampunk."

Jiro:"Yeah the neon lights are new though."

"Yeah just installed them! One more important addition!"

I pull a box out from under my bed and open it revealing a bunch of spray paint cans. Grabbing the pink and blue ones I go over to my door and spray the same face on it that was on my door back home, but this one looked glitchy.

"Done!"

Toru:"Are you allowed to do that?"

"Why else would I have the spray paint?"

Iida:"I dont think thats allowed Y/n."

Momo:"Yeah, but you've already done it."

Looking over to my desk I see Kaminari open a drawer and pull out a box.

Kaminari:"Why do you have condoms?"

"..."

Jiro:"..."

Mina:"I like the loft style you went for."

Uraraka:"Yeah it really frees up space."

Toru:"Not as shocking as Todoroki's though."

I nod as they continue to look around.

Deku was looking at my invention table. Before he could touch it I pull a bitey bomb away.

"Careful one of these still needed work."

Midoriya:"How dangerous are these?"

"Just suppose to knock people out or incapacitate them to some degree."

He nods as he looks over the schematic. Kirishima calls me over.

Kirishima:"Dude is this you with Vander?"

I look over to him and see him holding the picture of Vander, Vi and I. As I stare at it Kyo speaks up.

Jiro:"Vander adopted him, but then well you know..."

Kirishima:"Oh..."

Mina:"Who's that in the picture?"

"Oh my sister Vi or Violet."

I dont notice Iida looking up hearing the name. Going over to Kirishima I take the picture and put it down.

"Its still hard to look at."

I get concerned looks but shrug them off.

Mina:"Why dont we check out the next room?"

Mina suggest and they all nod and agree. As they all leave Kyo stays behind and hugs me and looks up at me.

Jiro:"You good?"

"Yeah..."

She smiles while elevating herself using her feet and gives me a quick kiss.

Jiro:"Lets join the others, and then we can cuddle."

Smiling at her as I take her hand I nod.

"I would like that."

Going out into the hall we see the other walking into Kirishima's room.

We walk in a look around and I must admit it is interesting. Definately inspired by his obsession with manliness.

After looking through all the rooms Kyo and I returned to mine without waiting for who won the contest.

As I was cleaning my desk Kyo called me to my bed and I look to see her with my shirt on and her arms open.

Smiling I lay against her as she pulls the covers over us.

______________________________________________