Please don't be inlove with someone else [Bruno x f! reader]

16-year-old Bruno had his shoulders slumped for the rest of the day, after getting yelled at for giving them a terrible "prophecy" when he was just pointing out that the fruit is already rotting.

He was just trying to help, but he disappoints everyone. His sisters tried to make him smile or laugh by telling him jokes, mocking the villagers. The boy wasn't really in a mood, but he wants his sisters to be happy, so he faked it.

He faked being okay, he faked smiling, he forced himself to laugh. He just needs to, for them.

There I was again tonight. Forcing laughter, faking smiles. same old tired, lonely place. Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes, and vacancy.

Bruno's day continued like that until he was told to answer the door since it would be rude if no one greeted the visitor. That was when he first saw her, [name] [last name].

His sisters would always talk about her, how much of a good friend she is, very kind, welcoming, selfless.

This was the first time he actually met her, she wears a plain dress, plain sandals, while carrying a basket full of things, to what he guesses is for his sister Julietta, nothing extraordinary. But to Bruno, she was enduring to looked at.

Vanished when I saw your face. All I can say is, it was enchanting to meet you

She tilted her head to the side, silently questioning who's in front of her. Which he picked up clearly, and starts to introduce himself.

"Uh, I'm Bruno, Julietta's and Pepa's brother.." he muttered quietly, but she heard them loud and clear. walking through the door once he opened it wide enough.

"oh! so you're Bruno!" she exclaimed, "Sorry, I didn't notice—it's just the people in town described you as a scary man, who had bad luck always on his shoulders,"

"Yea," the boy awkwardly laughed it off and continued to lead her to the kitchen where his sister is. Not gonna lie, he was a little offended by what she told him, but it's nothing new.

"I didn't expect you to be," the [eye. color]-eyed paused, thinking of a word to describe him, "adorable."

Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?". 'Cross the room your silhouette. Starts to make its way to me.

Bruno was sure his ears are broken, there's no way he was just called adorable, that's impossible. He felt his heart running laps, face heating up. He's never gotten a compliment outside of the family before.

The green-eyed can't help but hide his face, from pure embarrassment, making him hide deeper when he heard her laugh.

"Did I make you uncomfortable? Sorry, but I can't help it, you look really cute!"

Another compliment was thrown in his way, making him malfunction once again.

"I'm not cute.."

"You can't lie to yourself forever, señor."

Once they made it into the kitchen, Bruno was quick to leave the room, shuffling his way to his room, not wanting to attract any attention.

His sisters, however, still notice how he is swift to leave. Rising a brow to his actions, she turn to the visitor, already assuming what she did something to make her brother run like that.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing! I just said he's adorable, which is true, you can't deny that!"

The playful conversation starts. Counter all your quick remarks. Like passing notes in secrecy

Bruno was attached to [name] after few months, the girl didn't know if it's because she pick a fight with anyone who's insulting him so he can stop it, or that she's close with their family.