It's your all fault [carlos madrigal x f!reader]

Carlos is an early art-consept of Camilo madrigal. now let's continue-

bold letters are flashbacks TwT

-

Carlos was nothing but a pain, a menace to Encanto. Especially to [Name]. He's the cause of all of her problems, always there to tease her, always there to make fun of her, always there to make sure she embarrass herself in public.

All of her friends left her because of him, they say they don't wanna be friends anymore because Carlos threatened them.

Why? Why is he like this? He likes to see the [hair. color] suffer.

Maybe it's because she never cry, at least not in front of him nor did he hear her. She does like being in the rain though, the boy found it weird, it's either sitting on the wall or standing in the middle of nowhere. He makes sure to make fun of her for it.

He likes it when her attention is his, just looking at him with those dazzling [eye. color] that glows beneath the ray of the sun. Her angry expression is adorable to him, how can he not make her feel range.

He's a sadist and he knows it.

[Name] were alone most of the time, he could see her drown herself into chores and work. Why does she have 5 jobs? She's always overworked herself. Not gonna lie, he panicked when he caught her fainting on him when he was messing around.

That's it, she's quitting 2 of your jobs, 3 is enough.

Why does he care? He's Carlos Madrigal, for goodness sake.

He was satisfied with his routine, make mischief to the stalls, mess with people's chores, help Julieta bring the ingredients, tease her, make fun of her, making sure that everyone knows about her stupid miserable life.

Everything is doing great for him until she got herself a boyfriend. (It's not Camilo gaiz)

The guy was sweet, and charming on the outside, how can you not fall for him. The troublemaker knew this guy, he played with girls' feelings, as if they were a toy. Luring them with affection, sweet words, little gifts. He never paid mind, it's not like it's his business.

So, why does he have a pang of pain in his chest when the two of them locked lips. He doesn't care, not a single bit.

So, why is he so angry when he saw the guy flirt with another girl that's not [name]. It's not his business, and he likes seeing her miserable, right?

It hurts more when he saw the guy assuring her that the other person is just a friend, and that's what friends do.

But when he saw the guy make out with someone. Someone that's not her, someone that's not his own girlfriend. He had enough.

The troublemaker marches over, grabbing the guy by the shoulders pulling him away from the other.

"Hey! What's your probl—" Carlos cut him off with a hard punch in the face. Causing the guy to fall to the ground with a loud groan.

"Joaquin! Why did you hit..." the stranger froze at the troublemaker's icy glare, making her shut up immediately, and run away.

"What was that for?!" Asked Joaquin, looking as confused as ever.

"For being a jerk to her, you huevón."

[Name] is walking stall to stall, picking up some fresh vegetables and fruits. The hood of her poncho, covered half of her face, not wanting to be seen.

Who knows what Carlos would do if he found it's her? Steal her goods, throw them in the river, or eat them in front of her and forced her to eat them too. They have a shortage of money right now, it's because of Carlos.