Soulmates [Camilo x gn! reader] prt.2

Summary: Soulmates exist, so does it feel like you two aren't meant to be?

♡♥︎♡

"Their family is against Soulmates."

Luisa continued on her path, letting the boy grasp the reality he's in, but looking back after moments to make sure he was alright. Camilo felt his heart pump faster in milliseconds, questions flooding his brain of his. Why, how, when?

The green-eyed trailed behind the woman, eyes glued at the ground as they walked. Forming questions that he wants answers to. "Why..." he hesitated as his next words, thinking that it's rude, but still inquired. "Why are they against Soulmates? They bring nothing but, I don't know-love? Hope?"

"I think it's not about love or hope, but being betrothed to someone, is what they're against."

Is that why [name] hates me?

"How? I mean isn't it good that you already have someone out there for you? How did they hate it?" He inquired once again, brows knitted together. Flinching at the sudden impact at the back of his head, glancing behind him with grass-green eyes searching for any source of life that hit him from behind, but found no one. He figured it was you who caused it, so he brushed it off.

Luisa hummed in thought, adjusting her hands to carry the shovels that is slipping out of her grasp. "I think it started when Señora left..." she mumbled to herself, debating if she should tell her cousin.

"Señora? Señora who?" Camilo inquired once again, wanting to know the answer, as he now strolling beside his prima. Curiosity is getting the best of him.

"I don't think it's my story to tell, Milo." She dismissed, waving her hand at her two sisters in the distance, who's glad that she returned, but raise a brow at their cousin who's bothering her about something.

"But Luis-" He tried once again, but the said sisters stopped him from coming any closer, a vine various flowers bloom at the sides of it, as it made an 'x' position making the boy unable to get through, deep frown painted on Isabela's face.

"She's busy, now go!" She pointed her slender fingers to the opposite side of them. Her brown ones bore into Camilo's skull.

"I'm not a dog! You can't expect me to obey you!" He sway his arms around him, clearly offended, mimicking her glare at him. "Luisa! I shall save you from these dragon-looking creatures!" He dramatically announced, moving his hand past the plant, reaching to the air. As the giant woman shakes her head in amusement.

"Dragon?! Well, at least we don't eat like a dog!" Mirabel protested, erupting a gasp from the boy, putting a hand to his chest. The glass-eyed hooked her arms with the first-born together, throwing her primo a mocking look, smirking at him.

"You take that back!"

"No. That's for stealing my leftovers."

"W-well! At least, I don't look like a lizard."

"Milo, your name sounds like a lizard, maybe tía did it 'cause you look like one." The youngest throws another payback. The brunette in a bun covered her eyes with her palm at the background of the two, her white shirt lightly going up and down as she held the laugh that was begging to come out. She can't take to look at the scene anymore, knowing she will laugh.

The green-eyed boy pouted in defeat, leaning his head at the plant that's being held as a barricade. His curls bounced as he did so, a thin layer of sweat is formed on his forehead, with the ray of the sun it appears like it's shinning a bit. "I just wanna talk to Luisa..." he whined in a softer tone.

"We know, but do it later. Luisa needs her time to rest, okay primo?" The oldest brought her hand up, ruffling his fluffy hair. The boy's eyes are still narrowed from the teasing, but he started it, so he didn't mind much.