Papà [Bruno x f!reader]

Note: she/her for the reader, he/him for Bruno. Bruno and reader also had three kids: Mateo, firstborn, who has levitation gift, the same age as Isabella and Dolores (21); Alondra, middle child, who has a gift of what she paints can become real, the same age as Luisa (19); and Diego, youngest, has a time-traveling gift, the same age as Mirabel, and Camilo (15). sequel to the "please don't be inlove with someone else" fic.

-

" 'Teo?" [Name] called out holding decorations for her nephew's ceremony, the said boy answered with a hum, "have you seen Diego? I can't find him in his room."

The oldest child of Bruno: Mateo's eyes widen at the statement. "Ahh, he told me he took Pablo out for a... walk! Yea."

"Rats don't need walks, and I thought he likes Pablo because they both hate outside?"

The boy cursed through his teeth, not wanting to be caught, he tried to make another excuse, his grip on the book tightening. "He um.. he—" on queue, his sister: Alondra, walk past them holding her painting equipment. The dark-haired boy took this opportunity to pass the situation to his sister. "Alondra! She knows where Diego went!"

The girl's ears perked up with the sound of her name, shooting her brother with a confused look. Mateo signaled her to make an excuse, so she did. "I got him stuck in a wall, 'cause he's being annoying again."

"Of course, you did," the [eye. color] shook her head smiling to herself. "can you get him for me, Mija?"

"Sì Mamà, but it might take a while. I forgot which wall it was."

[Name] chuckled at her daughter's words, "okay, but make it quick. We need him to make a portal, we don't want abuela to get mad." She continued her way but stops when she remembers something. "Oh, and 'Teo? Can you help your Tìa with the cooking?"

"Sure! See you later, Mamà!"

"Also, put coins on the swear jar, I heard that!" She replied, making the oldest groan.

The two siblings stared at their mother as she quickly gave the banner to Jose with Antonio's name.

"How is he still not back?? We're gonna get in trouble for this!" The [hair. color] harshly whispered to her older brother who had a concerned look.

"Don't worry, he'll be back. We just have to wait for him, that's all we can do for now. By the way, can I borrow some money?"

~~

Time traveling can be useful but also a handful. Finding out why their father left is not as easy as it may seem. Diego can't mess up the timeline, or everything won't go according to plan.

The plan is simple, he needs to find clues why his father left, and where will he be if he's still alive.

He didn't think of anything like this. How come his sweet loving mother, brutally punched a guy two times her size.

He never knew his mother was such a pain in the head, he never knew his father was such a coward. The teen stood frozen in place, right before him is his mother's past self: [name]— absolutely destroying some guy's face.

Disobeying is his natural habit, but he means well. All he needs is information about his father's whereabouts, The boy didn't expect chaos in front of him.

Wait, is that... Señor Torres— what!? He'll die if Mamì continues like this, he can't die! It will mess up the timeline! Wait, no. I'm not supposed to be here so, I'm not supposed to interfere.

The teen forced himself to stay at his place, as expected, the townspeople are trying to get the [hair. color] off the guy, but she stayed.

"[Name]! Por favor, he had enough!"