chapter seven

"Good morning, your highness." You raised your hand and greeted him with a smile but Kazutora ignored you and walked past you without looking. Chifuyu felt bad about you being ignored. So he awkwardly tapped your hand for a high five. Did he ignore me?

You tilt your head to the side, confused about why that fox ignored you. To think about it, Last night during his night bath, He was too quiet. I just shrugged it off because I thought he was just tired.

You try to communicate with him all morning but he ignores you like you don't exist and it's starting to irritate you. Two nights ago he kissed me passionately, now he ignores me like I have some kind of disease? He's worst than a girl with PMS!

"Here's your afternoon tea, your highness." Kazutora nodded without looking at you. He was too focused on reading a book but it's been five minutes and he's not turning a page. After you set the table you stood beside him until he noticed you.

"Why are you still here?"

"Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?"

"No." He paused and flipped the page "I heard the kitchen is busy. You need to be there."

His arrogant tone ticks you off so you clench your fist. You then face him and pull his chair to face you. Fuck he's heavy.

You put your two hands on the top rail of his chair, caging him inside. Kazutora was surprised that he just stared at you. "Did I do something that displeases you, your highness?"

He didn't answer so you leaned a little bit closer, hoping to see some reaction from him.

"Now you're invading my personal space, y/n." He said coldly, turning his head to the side.

"I need to do this so you will look at me. All morning you keep looking away. I don't understand you. If I did something wrong, please tell me so I can apologize."

"I don't want a verbal apology."

"So, I really did something wrong?" You paused and stared at his face. Moments later, you realized that you were too close so you distanced yourself from him. You did this in a spur of the moment. now you suddenly felt conscious about you being too close to him.

Kazu then held your arm, pulling you back, "Why are you backing out now? I thought that you wanted to know why I'm like this all morning."

"I— I just realized that I'm... you're a prince, I don't have the right to do this to you."

"Yes, I am the prince and I am your other half. If you want me to forgive you... Kiss me."

"What?"

"A kiss. like what married couples do to make up."

"What did I do first?" You said, changing the topic.

Kazutora paused to think, to be honest, he's still pissed when he saw you yesterday, having a tea with his cousin. You, smiling at him carefreely is what he hated the most. He wanted that you only show your smile to him. He doesn't understand why when it comes to you, these different kinds of emotions that he doesn't know he has suddenly appears.

"You... You didn't prepare my favorite scent in my bath last night."

"I didn't?" You paused and rubbed your chin. "But I'm sure I did."

"No... You didn't"

You sighed as a relief. "Is that all? I mean it's my fault that you didn't have a nice bath but ignoring me all day for that?" You sighed once again. "I apologize, your highness. This will not happen again."