A message from the author...Me!

Hi everyone!!!! I know I have been MIA for a LONG ASS TIME now but I want you guys to know that I haven't forgotten about you! I know how awful it is to find a book you love and the author just disappear halfway through that definitely wasn't my goal.

The last year and a half I've made some serious changes and my stress levels have been through the roof. I've had quite a few deaths close to me from Covid, as well as moving into an apartment with my best friend, getting a new job (getting fired after six months) AND THEN getting another new job that I love. I also took it upon myself to adopt the sweetest two year old hound dog.

He's been a handful the last two months but he's my baby and he's honestly helped me get into a better mindset and get me out of this Covid slump. I will insert a picture now in hopes his cute face will convince you to forgive me ;).

And last but not least! My roommate / Best friend / Writing partner and I have been in the works for a new Stranger things story

And last but not least! My roommate / Best friend / Writing partner and I have been in the works for a new Stranger things story. It has been in the works for over a year now and we are putting A LOT into it. It's very in depth, detailed, and plot oriented. So if my little Billy Hargrove stans are excited for something like that...keep an eye out because we have big things coming!

All that being said, I am so thankful for you guys and your loyalty and dedication to this story, and I can't wait to get her up and going again within the next couple weeks!

~Mar ♥️