Just Kiss Me [12]

Th butterflies in my stomach were intolerable, and i could feel my neck start to sweat. I'm not really sure why i was nervous, maybe because the guy i had my eye on was currently inches away from me? Possibly.

He gently grabbed my arm, just below my elbow, and began to wipe away the dried blood with a cloth and some water. He moved so slowly and carefully it almost seemed like i was in a dream. This big guy, treating me as if i could break at any second.. He held one arm under my elbow as he continued to wash away the dark, crusted blood. I could finally see how bad they were, and although they were not deep, the biggest one was a few inches long down my forearm. I had no clue what could have cut me like that, besides the bushes on the ground.

After my arms he sat back a little, reaching underneath my knee and pulling my leg up to sit on his so he could reach the other marks. I felt my breath hitch and my muscles tense, his touch sent shocks up my leg as goosebumps formed across my skin. He let out a low, smoky laugh and continued wiping the blood from my skin. When he finished with my whole body, he put bandaids on all of the old cuts, and wrapped the bigger ones. I had a total of four on my legs and three on my arms.

FInally, he reached up with the cloth and wiped away the blood on my face, his eyes were set and focused on the small cut, but i was focused on him. His dark brown eyes, which were almost black, had small specks of gold in them, something i never would have noticed if he wasn't so close to me. His hair fell perfectly over his forehead and the side of his face, forming around his jaw. HIs eyebrows were furrowed as he concentrated, being more gentle with my face. His lips, perfectly shaped, hung open slightly, his deep breaths flowing out like running water. And all in an instant, as i looked up to his eyes again, he looked back, and our eyes met.

I'm not sure how long we stared at each other, his hand was set against my face and our legs were touching, almost crossed. His mouth twitched, as if he was going to speak, but shut it again. HIs other arm, which was still holding my forearm slowly moved up, his eyes switching from my eyes to my lips, and back up again. I couldn't focus on one thing, it was as if he knew every part of my body.

Before i could even register everything i felt myself move closer to him, his hand moved to my neck, the other was on the back of my bicep, our faces so close i could feel his breathe on my lips. My eyes fluttered closed and before i could learn any closer a loud voice boomed from the cave opening;

"C'mon Dwayne! Kiss her already!" I instantly put my hands on his chest, shoving him away as i fell back into the couch, my face heating up. None other than Paul and Marko appeared, grinning like hyenas. They began laughing like crazy people and Dwayne had a lock of pure frustration, but it was met with a grin towards his friends. "Fuck off" he laughed at them, standing up in front of me. He stuck his hand out and nodded towards them, that grin still spread across his face.

"Lets go, if we take any longer they'll drag us out by our hair" He chuckled, as i took his hand, he pulled up up and i looked toward paul. He winked at me, raising his eyebrows. I just shook my head trying to laugh it off but my breathe quivered, making it obvious that i was embarrassed. I simply nodded toward Dwayne- "Lets go" I smiled as we followed the boys.

Before we walked out of the opening he stopped me, grabbing my arm gently and turning me toward him .

"Listen.." His voice seemed unsure. "Im sorry, i overstepped. I know you don't know me but..i don't know Wisty, you're just-"

"Dwayne?" i cut in, smiling up at him again.

"Yeah?" He looked confused, his left eyebrow slightly raised, creating curves against his forehead.

I knew the boys would be listening so i chose my next word with caution- "Next time?" I looked down, shuffling my feet before glancing back up- "Just kiss me" I smiled before the three boys, who were obviously listening from the stairs, whooped and hollered and called his name.

He laughed loudly and threw his arm around my shoulders, pulling me to the stairs before purred "Sure thing sweetheart."

A//N
I'll bet every single one of you hate me right about now ;)