What is your favorite food? [13]

We had made our way through the trees and across the beach sand back to the boardwalk. I rode with Paul due to Laddies need for the back of Dwayne's bike. I wasn't going to lie, i was jealous of the child. The boys drove up onto the boardwalk, parking their bikes before jumping off, hooting and hollering like a bunch of wild banshees. Paul and Marko leading the group, Laddie and Star took off towards the small shops, David behind the two troublemakers, and Dwayne and I walking quietly behind the three. I was getting more comfortable around him now, and i could tell he was too because before too long, his hand slid into mine, and we stayed that way all the way to the carousel.

We spent a few hours riding rides, eating more than any of us could handle, smoking up most of Paul's bud, and just enjoying being young in the summer. And it stayed this way, for about a week in a half. We would sleep all day, stay out late partying, i would come home, get screamed at, run upstairs, and go to sleep, preparing for the next day. None of us had a care in the world. Dwayne and I would cuddle up on the boys couch while they went out and ate, listening to music and, again, smoking Pauls bud. Dwayne still hasn't kissed me, but i didn't mind. We were just enjoying each other, like we only had limited time. At-least, that's what it felt like.

One particular thing stood out though, in all this fun and excitement, Jules was never there. She was always there before, had she given up on trying to scare me away from the boys? I hadn't had an episode since before we moved and yet, she was always around..I kind of missed her.

The past week had definitely ruined my sleep schedule, but i didn't care at all, i was having fun. My life had become so much more and i was actually enjoying being alive, and i had fallen in love with the only group of friends i had. I had come to see them as my family...Until thursday night, when i finally found out where the boys went out to eat.

—————
HEY GUYS!
I'm currently working on the next three chapters and they are DRAMATIC 🤫🤫🤫 but I wanted to tell y'all that this story is on FanFiction.Net and I usually upload a chapter there first so if you wanna be the first to read it, go to FanFiction.Net and look up the title!❤️