𝐴𝑢𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑟'𝑠 𝑁𝑜𝑡𝑒

This may contain violence and abuse. If you don't like it then look at our world today, many women and young girls are in domestic and abusive relationships or abusive families and having a hard time getting out of it.

This story is about a young girl named Rae, she is a 19 year old girl who's pack is very abusive and cruel to her. Her alpha even whipped the hell out of her and starved her, Rae is figuring out a way to escape her life from this hell. Her wolf was with her but a poisonous wolfsbane had been in her system, killing her slowly and painfully. Rae is in need of help, her family and friends she once knew has changed, their black hearts had almost killed poor Rae.

Adrian Conners, alpha of Wolf moon pack, heard the cries of Rae, he saved her from her awful fate and takes her to his home, He finds that Rae is no ordinary werewolf. She's a silver dire werewolf, her other form is like a human but huge, it will be triggered by everything that happened in her past life. Adrian has to prevent that from happening.

Rae and Adrian found out that they are mates, but Rae was scared that he will hurt her, Adrian wants to show Rae that he will never ever hurt his mate. Rae and Adrian must show each other that everything will be alright.

All nasty, offensive, hurtful and negative comments will be blocked, deleted or reported. Do not spread hate, spread kindness.

Thank you, enjoy the story