(7)

RAE POV:

As the sun beamed on my face, I woke up and saw Adrian in his human form again, I moved closer to him and hugged his torso. "Rae?" He said looking back at me and then blushed. "R-Rae...you're hugging me." He said and I didn't care. I continue to hug him, "Shut up and hug back, ya oaf." I said and he turned to face me, and hugged me back. "Rae, you're still naked after changing back from that other wolf form from last night." Adrian said and I punched him.

"Shut up." I said and bury myself in his chest, Adrian played in my hair and I blushed when we were both naked after shifting into a wolf. I got out of bed or I tried, Adrian grabbed me and bury his face into my back, "H-hey!? What's wrong with you!" I jolt and I felt his warmth? Oh hell, he's in heat!!!

Cage and Darry came in, "Luna, the alpha is in heat." Cage said hugging me, he was afraid that I'll get hurt during this process. "Cage, let go." I said and he did, I shifted into a wolf.

I walked over to Adrian, he looked very hazy and signaled Darry and cage to leave and locked the door. After they locked the door, I shifted into my naked human form and pulled Adrian to my chest. "Adrian, it's okay..." I whispered and he wanted to pull away because his main fear was hurting me, I pulled him down and kissed him. Then I pull away and Adrian stared at me, "Rae, I'm in heat, I can't hurt you. As much as I yearn for your sweet touch, I can't take advantage of the fact that your traumatic memories will come back to haunt you. I can't risk it." He said and then I kissed him again, "I want you to. We're mates and no matter what, I'll still love you. Adrian, I love you so much. And we can get through this together." I said and he looked at me, the tears were formed in his eyes. "Rae...I love you too." He said and I was relieved, those were the words I longed to hear.

Adrian gently lifted my chin and kissed me, everything else was bliss and dark later on that midnight. I didn't see Adrian in bed, I woke up with the blanket covering my entire body, "Adrian?" I called. He opened the bathroom door and came out with a towel around his hips. "Baby, you're alright." He said as he hugged me.

"Adrian, you're not in heat anymore." I said and he nodded, I hugged him again. Adrian looked at me and felt my forehead, "Good, you're not ill." He whispered and I looked at him like he was strange.

I just got up and walked around, the Adrian snagged me into his hard chest, "Let go Adrian." I said and he held me close, "Rae, look at me.." he said and I looked at him, then his hand touched the side of my face, "Rae..I vowed to never let you go, you're special to me. I can't stand to see you hurt again." He said and I hugged him, regardless of me being clothesless.

He hugged me back, Adrian pulled away for a minute, "Let's get some clothes on before my beta kills me." He said blushing down at me, "Right." I said and Adrian gave me his shirt, "Wear this." He said and I blushed, "Won't they notice?!" I said and he shook his head, "They won't. Besides I'll only notice that because I've been in heat last night and if it happens again, please don't touch me before I hurt you." He said and I cupped his face, "You can't tell me that, if I get hurt, then I'm hurt. I've been in the most pain out of anyone. If you want me near or you want me with you. Then tell me, we can get through this together. We're not pushing each other away." I tell him and he gently cup my face, "Rae...how did I find a mate like you? You never wanted to leave me." He said and I hugged him, "Thank the moon goddess, ninny. She's the one that brought me to you." I said and his face looked shocked after I called him a ninny.

"Baby..why are you calling me names?" He asked and I looked at him, "Because, I felt the need to." I said and Adrian kissed my cheek, we got dressed and went downstairs, his grandmother greeted us and a tall man stood there.

"Rae, you're alright!" He said and hugged me, "I'm Brett, I'm your big brother Rae.." he said and I looked at him, tears spilled from my eyes, "I thought they killed you!!" I said and he shook his head, "Baby sis, they didn't, the alpha injected me and had to inject you with wolfsbane, I was ready to kill him but the Luna told me to escape and I'll come back to get you or your mate would." He said and I hugged him, "Big bro, don't leave me again." I cried.

"Rae never told me about you." Adrian said and Brett looked at him, "That's because the dumb alpha tried to erase me from her memory. Luckily I sealed them." He said and I continue to cry into my big brother.

I thought I lost him, but now...he's back with me again. I'll never lose him again.