(1)

RAE POV:

1...crack...2...crack...3 crack.
The whip lashes my back over and over, leaving scars on my frail body. "You learn to shut up, omega!" My father shouted. I lived in a basement for nineteen years. Oh hi, I'm Rae....in you're case wondering what had happened, I accidentally spilled a hot coffee on the alpha and was ordered to be whipped 18 times. My so called pack had me as the omega, "Moon goddess, please help me get out of this hellhole.." I prayed and I don't know her workings at all sometimes.

I closed my eyes as everything fades to black, the Luna was kind, she saw that everyone was selfish, even her own husband. "Don't you guys think you're going too hard on the girl? She's had enough, you all will be in her shoes if you continue like this!!" She yelled and her husband was shocked, "Mark my words, if you lay another finger on this poor girl, you'll be locked up and be in the same fate as she was. You'll reap what you've sown." She said again and the Luna tended my wounds.

"You poor thing, I don't know why you've put up with this, you need to step up for yourself." She said and I looked at her, "Luna...thank you, thank you for everything." I said my in gratitude, my father and other pack members were jealous, they locked me in the closet a few times and let me out to do my job.

Another alpha from another pack was visiting, he was tall, eyes dark brown, hair pitch blue-black, he's incredibly handsome. I stare downwards while sweeping the floor.

"He's looking for a mate, this is your chance to get out of here and live the life you wanted." The Luna whispered and I looked at her, 'You know it's not easy, Luna...' I mind link and she understands, 'We'll have to come up with a plan..' she mind linked back and the alpha headed towards the Luna, "My Luna, do you have any other girl, one who isn't like those other girls who are flawless..." the alpha said and the Luna nodded, "This girl here beside me, she does have some flaws but no matter what she's still beautiful and kind...is this the kind of girl you're looking for, Adrian?" She said and he nodded, my scent of Citrus, kiwi and strawberry crème had given off on him. "She's so beautiful, I want her to be my mate." Adrian said and I looked at him with confusion.

My father and alpha wanted to kill me, but the Luna knew their intentions. Later on at midnight she packed food and water, "Get out of here, I'm not risking your life to be taken." She said and I nodded, Luna managed to get me out and I ran as fast as I could to get away from my old pack.

The next day, I stayed in a cave of the forest, after staying I walked a long way. It's been 2 days since I left. A wolf appeared out of no where and pinned me to the ground, "G-get off me!" I said and he growled, their alpha switches into his naked human form, "Get off of my mate!" He said and I was shocked.

He picked me up and carried me to his pack, Wolf Moon pack. "Shit!" I muttered and Adrian held me close to his chest, the whiplashes on my back reopened, I blacked out.

What's gonna happen to me now? Will I die? Survive? Or be banished?

[Rae]