(8)

ADRIAN POV:

As I watched Brett sit on the couch with Rae, he comforted his sister. Rae fell asleep in her brother's arms, "The alpha of the cruel pack tried to kill you?" I asked and he nodded. "They tried to kill me and use Rae for everything, the alpha almost used her body. Luckily she cut his dick off before he even tried. But he had us be injected, Rae had the most wolfsbane in her bloodstream. I wanted to kill him for almost killing my sister, she's all I have left." He said and I almost cried, they lost their mother and had each other.

"A-Adrian?" I heard Rae said, Brett let me hug her, "Rae, my little Rae of sunshine." I whispered and Brett smiled, "You're lucky alpha. I have not found a mate yet, but, don't you dare hurt my sister before I murder your ass." He said.

The brother made his point, I would kill you too.

'Shut up!! I get it, don't hit her, hurt her or break her heart! If I do, then I'm dead by the brother's hand.'

Good, otherwise I'd have Rae beat your sorry ass.

My wolf said and Rae cupped my face, "Adrian, are you okay?" She asked and I held both hands to my chest, "Baby, I'm alright... it's your love that keeps me going." I say and a kiss has taken me by surprise, Rae kissed me.

"I guess you and my brother had 'the talk' with my brother. Just promise him that, he's very pissed off that the same thing will happen again." Rae said and now I understand stand what Brett tried to say, he was telling me to keep his sister safe and if I didn't then the moon goddess with give Rae another mate.

I carried Rae to my bedroom and placed her on my bed gently, "Rae, you've kissed me. Why would you do that?" I asked and she cupped my face, "Because I love you, that's why I kissed you." She said and I looked into her eyes, "Baby, you don't know how much I've waited to hear those words and kiss you." I said and I've kissed her deeply and long, then I pulled away. "Rae, I'm not gonna do the mating process, it'll hurt you and I won't do that to you." I said to her.

"Then we'll just take a bath and then go to bed." She said and I knew what she meant. I turned red, "Rae, you can't bluntly just say that you want us to got to bed without anything on!!" I said and Rae didn't listen to me. She grabbed my hand and we went into the bathroom. "Let's take a bath together and we can go to bed." Rae said and I continue to blush, "R-Rae, I'm afraid! I'm scared that I'll touch you!!" I said and she grasped my shoulders, "Just shut up and take a bath, it's okay if you did." She said and there was no arguing with her, she's stubborn.

We took a bath together and she was sitting in between my legs, leaning on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her, burying my face into her neck. The mark looked tempting to touch, I licked it and I felt Rae jolt and splash me. "The h-hell were you doing!?!" She said and I looked at her, "I just wanna kiss your mark. Besides you look so cute when you're near me." I said and a soft blush crept her face, "I-I love you too." Rae said in a whisper.

After the bath, I carried Rae and we laid in bed without anything on, I blushed red all night. 'What the hell was Rae thinking!? I can't believe she talked me into this!' I thought and my wolf laughed.

Come on, I bet Rae misses being like this with you after all you did sleep clothe less with her after she came out that werewolf form.

'SHUT UP!!! I blushed when she was naked and the scars on her body almost disappeared!! And now that we're naked together, I'm blushing red!'

Aye man, Rae is your mate..she doesn't mind seeing you, being with you or even mating/being in heat with you. Man, she's a keeper. She loves you and if you hurt her, who knows what that brother is capable of, he can't stand the fact that he almost lost his sister and now their reunited.

'Yeah I know, but Rae is different, she's knows that if something happened to me, She'll either go along with me, save me, or die with me!! I can't risk her life!'

You're not, she's risking herself to save the one person that she loved, her brother did the same and you did too, she sees that it's her turn to keep the people she loves safe. Rae loves you, you just never noticed it. Her love is the most powerful thing that is showering over you right now.

'I guess you're right, she is trying to save my ass for once.'

Then I cut the link and stared at Rae, sleeping on my bare chest. I cuddled her and she softly woke up, "Adrian, what's wrong?" She asked and I looked at her, "Nothing is wrong, Rae. I just love you so freaking much." I said and then I kissed her forehead. Rae kissed my head, "Shut up and go to sleep." She said as she pulled me into her cuddles with my head on her breasts.

Rae is the best mate I could ever ask for. She's always having my back whenever trouble comes our way. Now I have the best mate ever, someday I want her as my wife.