(4)

ADRIAN POV:

"Your shirt is better." Rae said and I blushed, 'This girl's too bold for her own good.' I thought

Mate is right about everything, get yourself together, she's trying to heal your broken and almost cold heart. Ayyy man, Rae is your mate! Our mate!? And let her help, your grandma is worried and isn't getting any younger. Let our freaking mate help before I take control myself.

Then my wolf just cut the link, Rae's wolf, Alyssa has been talking with Aaron, my wolf.

"Hey Rae, give me your hand." I said and she just reached her hand out and I placed my face into her hand, "A-Adrian, what are you doing?" Rae asked and I looked at her, "Can you comfort me, I'm not myself lately." I said and Rae pulled me in and I was in between her legs, and laying on her breasts, "Just sleep, if your beta or gamma asks what was wrong, I'll just tell them the truth." She said and I closed my eyes.

Darry and Cage saw me sleeping and asked Rae was I okay, "He's not himself and he's just wanted comfort." She said and Darry was still upset about her punching him, he knew we all shouldn't get all over her face like that, plus the fact that she just got the wolfsbane out of her blood. "Well, he needs someone like you, Rae. Because his heart was broken and we were thinking that you can fix it. Turns out, Darry was right, Rae, your love can heal his broken heart." He said and Rae nodded, "I'll...keep that in mind." She said and Darry was wasn't gonna hold a grudge against her, he patted her head and went with Cage to give us privacy, finally I'm alone with her.

I woke up in Rae's chest and I looked up and saw her sleeping too, 'She's so beautiful..' I thought and then I nuzzled myself into her, which caused her to groan and wake up, "Adrian? What are you doing?" Rae asked and I was sheepish, "Cuddling you but it seems I've awaken you." I said and she cuddled back, "Just shut up and cuddle already." Rae said and I'm thinking where'd the hell did she learn to be like this, maybe from her mom before passing away? It was definitely from her late mother.

Rae cuddled me and fell back to sleep, 'Uh oh, Heat season is almost here.' I mouthed to myself while saying stupid things. I don't think Rae will like that, she's freak out and beat my ass again. But I can only mark her and then she'll mark me back.

The next morning, I woke up and saw Rae sleeping on my chest, she's a sound sleeper. "Good morning, Adrian." Rae said and I looked down at my chest and saw Rae's face, "Morning." I said to her and she stared at me the whole time, man she's a keeper.

Rae doesn't mind taking a bath or shower with me as long as I don't touch her, I can understand that, I'm thinking her former alpha crossed the line and her Luna was scared that she'll be dead.

Rae and I get along, she shown me how to not be a very mean and heartless alpha, "Rae, can I have my pen back? You've kept for two days." I said and she turned around, "I won't give it back until we change that heart of yours." She said and I groaned, "You're too bold for your own good, ya know." I said and Rae looked me dead in the eyes, "That's the point, you've had your heart broken for too long and it's time to change it, you need to learn to accept things the way they are. I did when my mom passed away and I became an omega, I have whip lashes on my back, bruises on my body and scars physically, mentally and emotionally. I never stopped being kind to others who had hurt me." Rae said and I stood there, staring at Rae, she was stronger than I am, she learns too quickly, she's bolder than ever. Although she made her point.

Darry and Cage saw me and Rae stare at each other and there was fire in her eyes, Rae flicked my forehead, "Owww!!!!" I yelled and she shrugged, "See, you're not accepting the things that are what they are. Your keeping your heart to turn black because of the things that happened in the past and you're not letting that go." Rae said and Darry widened his eyes, "Rae, I don't think you should flick his forehead like that." He said and Cage stopped him, "Darry no, you'll mess up her process of making him happy. She's showing him what his heart and himself is becoming." Cage said and Darry held back.

I groaned and then tears fell from my eyes, Rae hugged me while rubbing my back to get me to calm down, "It's okay, everything will be alright." She whispered and I hugged her tight, "Rae....my Rae..." I whispered and then I fell asleep. Rae dragged me all the way to the bedroom, "Damn you're heavy! What have you been eating!!" She let out a sigh and flopped me on the bed.

I grabbed her gently and cuddled her, "Rae, stay." I said sleepily and she stayed.

I figured why my grandma wanted Rae to help me, she's afraid that I'll be like my heartless father, Rae's life was hard but she didn't stop trying to get the smile on my face.