(6)

ADRIAN POV:

I blushed red after the bath, I stared at Rae's bare back, the whip lashes were still there. I touched her scars and I felt a shudder from her, "A-Adrian what are you doing?" Rae asked and I pulled her into a hug, my hug.

Now at some point, I feel my mate's pain, she shouldn't have to go through all of that.

A few days later, Angèl checked Rae's back, "Rae, you have old bruises on your back and a few whip lashes reopening." Angèl said and Rae looked at her, "Okay, Adrian would you get out for a second so she can stitch it?" Rae asked and I got out. "Don't worry, child. I'll be gentle, you've been frail and malnourished when I first saw you. It looks like your getting better now." Angèl said and Rae giggled.

"Yeah, I've been abuse by my father, pack and my ex mate. The Luna was sincere and kind. I have to thank her for saving my life otherwise I would've been dead now." Rae told her and Angèl looked at her, "Child, if you were dead, I'd cry my eyes out and also, do you want your breasts bandaged along with your back?" Angèl asked and Rae nodded.

I heard their conversation, 'Girls..' I thought and my wolf snapped at me.

Jackass, Angèl is Rae's friend, show the women some respect, ever heard of NATIONAL WOMENS MONTH!?!

'No need to fuss, I was only kidding.' I told my wolf and cut the link.

A invasion corrupted, Angèl and Rae hid in the basement and locked the door. Rae's alpha and father were after her, "Where's the girl?!" They said and I didn't want Rae's other form triggered at some point.

The memories flooded in her, oh shit we're done for.

Rae came out with her other form, shit, it was huge, a werewolf in form of the body of a abnormal human. Angèl was injured in the process, "Alpha! What ever you do, don't hurt her, she'll only see you as an enemy and kill you!" She shouted and I told my men to not harm Rae before she thinks we're trying to hurt her.

Rae's father and alpha landed a hit on her and then Rae killed them both, her pack and her ex mate, all those people that hurted her...were dead.

Rae turned around and faced me, her eyes stared into mine and I petted her head, "Rae, please come back to me." I whispered

Rae shifted back into her human form, naked, I blushed like crazy, her hand placed mine on her face, "I'm sorry you had to see that and I know it was risky but at least I saved your fricking life!" Rae said and Angèl walked over to us, "Child, you are something else." She said.

Angèl is a 30 year old woman, she's been watching over Rae and helping her the entire time. Rae stood there and Angèl looked at her and ruffled her hair, "Well Rae, I guess you saved our butt, now it's my turn and the alpha, of helping you." Angèl said with a grin.

Darry and Cage ran towards us and saw Rae naked and right in front of me, Cage ran up to her, "ALPHA NOT OUR INNOCENT LUNA!!! DONT YOU DARE TRY ANYTHING FUNNY!?!" Cage yelled and Rae laughed, he covered her in his jacket, "Luna, don't scare us like that, what if you died!?" Cage said and Rae patted his shoulder, "Cage, I'm alright. I'm just exhausted because of my other werewolf form. I killed my old pack, all of them, the Luna knew this was gonna happen, and she was the moon goddess's angel. I'm alright so please don't worry about me." She said and I carried her, "Rae, don't do that again and thanks for saving us." I said and she nodded her head.

I set Rae down as we were in my bedroom, she tugged on the jacket to keep her covered up. I walked over to Rae and hugged her again, "Silly girl." I said and she looked at me. "Shut up." She says and I carried her again.

"ADRIAN PUT ME DOWN!!" Rae said while punching my chest, I gently tosses her on the bed and laid next to her, "Rae.. just sleep for now, it's been a long day and your wounds have reopened. It's best if we went to bed." I said and she stared at me and nodded.

I shifted into a wolf and slept close to her, Rae fluffed my fur and drifted to sleep while cuddling me.