(9)

RAE POV:

I woke up and saw Adrian sleeping, 'He's so cute.' Adrian groaned and turned, I cuddled him. "Rae, what are you doing?" A raspy voice said and I got on top of his shoulder, "Nothing, all I did was cuddle you, ya goofball." I said and Adrian pinned me, "Baby, stop playing around..before I kiss you." He said and I playfully growled, "Make me." I said.

Adrian blushed and I laughed, then Adrian kissed me, "Now, has the tigress lost her growl~" Adrian said as he smirked at the expression on my face. "Ohhh Adrian~ you don't understand that this tigress can pounce and I can do more." I said and Adrian blushed, he laid back down and cuddled me, "I'm sorry baby." He said and I hugged him, "It's okay." I said.

I got up and went to go get clothes, Adrian put his clothes on and walked over to me, "Baby, shift into a wolf for me, some other pack will come over." He said and I shifted into a wolf. We went downstairs together and the the alpha of a different pack was here. I was ready to do something for my mate, but what?

They were discussing about something and when he noticed me, the other alpha tried touching me and I growled, bite him, and scratched him. Adrian noticed and asked the alpha to leave, when he left, I shifted back to normal. "I'll bite his hand off if he touches me again." I said and Adrian looked at me, "Baby, don't worry. If he does, I'll cut his hands off." He said and Cage gave Adrian a dirty look, he blushed and Darry laughed.

My head started to spin and Brett looked at me, "Sis, are you okay?" He asked and my senses were sharp as hell. "I'm fine, bro. But if he touches me again I'll cut his hands off and feed it to vultures." I said and both Adrian and Brett were scared of me.

I went to go bathe, Adrian followed me and took his clothes off and took a bath with me.

After the bath I got clothes on and kissed Adrian on the forehead, "I'm sorry that I scared you, my brother forgot to mention that I'm very scary." I said and Adrian didn't mind it, he thought it was so cute.

When will that boy learn that I'm scary as hell.