(14)

ADRIAN POV:

I looked at the letter that Rae received, the anonymous pack want her for their purposes..

Brett and I wondered how could we keep Rae safe from them, "Keep Rae safe for me, I'm gonna go to that pack!" He said and I looked at him like crazy, "Rae will be heartbroken.." I said as he left the pack house and dealt with the anonymous pack.

A few days later, I got a call from one of my friends and they saw a whole pack dead and Brett injured, "Bring him home quick!" I said and Brett was in the hospital, Rae dashed all the way there, "You could've died! What the hell were you thinking..?" She said to him and he laughed, "We're all we have left, I can't stand to see you be hurt again...you're right what was I thinking, I didn't want my sister be used for dumbass purposes...I want my sister to be happy with her mate and also, Adrian has a surprise for you." He said and I nodded and got down on one knee, Rae turned around with tears in her eyes.

"Rae...you have been the most beautiful woman in my life, ever since we first met...I was so shocked that you had to endure everything and now the wonderful girl I see now, is a strong and beautiful woman that I hope to see every day. So Rae, will you marry me?" I said and Rae hugged me. "Yes I'll marry you.." she said and I kissed her, after that I placed the ring on her finger.

"If you marry my sister, she'll let me know if ya try anything." Brett said and I got scared, "Take your ass to sleep!" She told her brother and he got scared of his own sister, I slightly chuckled and carried Rae home.

So I know what was I in for because Rae is a very stubborn and strong woman, and I will always love that about her.