(11)

RAE POV:

The way Adrian looked at me and my brother, he was in distraught. I went to comfort him and he looked at me, "Rae, how are you so gentle towards me, but cold hearted to other packs?" He asked and I looked down, then straight at him, "I've been in, lived and survived hell. There's no way that I can't be gentle to you, you're my mate. And I will never let anything happen to you." I said and he kissed my forehead.

"Thank you, Rae." He said and walked away, I went to see Angèl and she checked if my old wounds opened up again. "Well Rae, some of them re-opened, but other than that, you're doing very well." She said and I hugged her. "Thanks Angèl." I say and she smiled at me. "Anytime kid." She said.

Later that night, I took a shower and saw Adrian sleeping on the bed. I went over to him and kissed his forehead. After that, I got dressed in my pajamas and went to bed, Adrian woke up and cuddled me.

The next morning, I woke up and found him sleeping in my chest. I won't deny the fact that it was so cute, but he became very attached to me more than usual. "Adrian." I said and he nuzzled himself against my chest. Then Adrian woke up, "Rae, can we stay in bed a little longer? I don't wanna leave you." He said and i caressed his hair, "Yeah, we can stay in bed. And you know you have a duty as an alpha, babe." I said and he nodded his head tiredly and continued to cuddled my sides, "Yes baby, I know. Let me take some time to be with you, you'd be lonely if I was working." He said and although that was true, I couldn't say no to the cute cuddles he gives me everyday.

I got up and took a shower, little did I know that Adrian was behind me. "Rae, why'd you leave?" He said and I jolted, he caught me when I almost slipped. "What the hell!!! You should've knocked!?" I said and he shook his head, "Well we're mates, Rae. Besides, we took a shower together many times." He said and I looked him dead in the eye. "Adrian, you should've warn me before you came in." I said and he took his soaked clothes off and I turned away, "And at least tell me before you start doing that!!" I said and he looked at me with confusion, "What?" He said and I looked at him again, "that you wanted to shower with me." I said to him and turned away.

Adrian gave a sincere look in his eyes and hugged my waist, "Baby, don't be mad. I just wanna be with you, I can't imagine my life without you." He said and I looked at him, "I'm not mad and I can't imagine my life without you either." I said to him. He smiled at me and kissed my forehead.

How in the hell did I get lucky with him?

Adrian and I got into our clothes for the day, he went to work after he spent his morning with me, I talked with my brother and Angèl for a bit. I took a nap near the door of Adrian's office, I was sitting up while sleeping. Darry opened the door and saw me peacefully sleeping. "Yo Adrian, Cage, there's something you should see." He whispered to them and they saw me sleeping near the door. "Awww Alpha, she must've been waiting for you." Cage said and Adrian chuckled and picked me up, "Yeah, she has." He said as he carried me inside his office, "Rae is patient with us, but other packs...she's has one fear and that's the same thing happening again. Rae isn't someone we all shouldn't underestimate at all, she did save our asses." Adrian said, cage and Darry looked at my sleeping form, "You're right alpha, I hope that she is our Luna because she's protected us and saved our pack." Cage said and Darry nodded in agreement.

I woke up and saw Adrian looking down at me, smiling. "Hey beautiful, how'd you sleep?" He asked, I looked around with a dazedly look. "I slept okay.." I said and Adrian smiled, "Good." He said and carried me to our bedroom and fell asleep.

Then I went to Angèl to check if my wounds reopened, "Well, it's only the shoulder cut that opened up, I'll stitch it and make it good as new!" She said to me as she stitched up my shoulder.
Adrian stopped by and kissed my cheek, "How is she, Doc?" He asked her and Angèl beamed a smile, "She's alright, it's just a really old wound that opened up, I think it has to do with something or someone struck the scar." She said and warned Adrian to keep it stitched so it can heal.

I felt relieved about everything, I hope the moon goddess keep everything at peace...