(2)

ADRIAN POV:

I've carried my mate all the way to my house, she's so beautiful and frail, I noticed that she was beaten and malnourished, "I'll save you." I whispered and I took her to the doctor, "Alpha, poor girl has wolfsbane in her system! She's gonna die if we don't get it out." Angèl said and she used a tube to remove all of the wolfsbane from her bloodstream.

'The Luna was desperate to save her...' my wolf chimed and I agreed, "Alpha, you'll have to wait for her to wake, she's recovering and I'll make sure that the staff be very gentle to her, she's too frail and weak for now..." Angèl said and I listened.

I can't stand being away from her, but I must wait for her recovery. I looked at the palm of my hands, "She'll be okay, she'll be okay...." I tell myself, my beta and gamma looked worried, "You know alpha, she's gonna be okay...we have to find out why was wolfsbane in her system...I'm thinking it has something to do with her old pack mates." Cage said and I looked at him, "Ya think?!" I shouted and Darry nodded, "I'm afraid Cage is right, her Luna was trying to save her from an awful fate and demise. Now if the girl is your mate then we better not trigger her other form otherwise all of us are dead." He said and I looked at him, "What do you mean? She's not an ordinary wolf?!" I said and Cage gave a nod, "She's a silver dire werewolf, she's a rare one. She has two forms, a big wolf and a werewolf... if the werewolf is triggered then it'll be the end of all of us...so let's be careful." Darry said and I nodded.

Then I heard an ear piercing scream, it was my mate, "Calm down, hun....you're okay.." Angèl comforts and the girl looked around, "What the hell is going on!? Why am I here!?!" She said and I knelt down, "You've had wolfsbane in your bloodstream and your wounds reopened, and your also in my pack, don't worry, I promise we'll be gentle.." I said and She looked at me. "Okay, thank you.." she said.

"So what's your name?" I asked and the girl's eyes widened, then she took a deep breath, "R-Rae.." she said and it rolled off my tongue, I loved the name.

Rae never talked, she just stared out the window, Rae looked about 19 and I looked at her wounded body, "How long have you been in that pack?" I asked and she flinched, "All my life...." She said and I didn't bombard her with another question. I never should've asked that.

Rae looked like she didn't want to be close to anyone. I carried her all the way to my bathroom, "You can wash up in here...if you need anything, let me know." I said and she just grabbed my hand, "L-let's just bathe together, we can't touch each other, I'm not ready for that yet." She said and I had no choice, I stayed with her because leaving her alone would be a bad idea and a high risk of kidnap.

Rae and I bathed together and I only washed her hair, she handled herself, my wolf howled after seeing her wounds, her pack used her as a punching bag. I wanted to kill them but I don't want my mate thinking badly.

 I wanted to kill them but I don't want my mate thinking badly

[Adrian]