(5)

RAE POV:

I woke up in Adrian's arms, although he kept begging for me to give his pen back. Despite what happened yesterday, I still showed Adrian that he needs to be happy of where he is today in his life.

Adrian woke up and saw me asleep on his chest, he blushed and smiled, "Rae...Rae, wake up." He said and I mumbled, "5 more minutes..." I groaned and Adrian laughed, "Okay, okay...we'll sleep for five more minutes." He said and we slept a little longer.

Darry kicked down the door, "Alpha get your ass out of bed!" He yelled and I chucked a book at him, Cage laughs. "If you're gonna yell, then do it somewhere else. I'm not trying to have my other form triggered to the point of when I kill." I said and Adrian woke up, Darry had widened his eyes and left, 'Can't I sleep a little longer, damn.' I thought as I placed my face in my palms. Adrian turned into a wolf and the changed back into his naked human form, "Rae, what's wrong? You're red." He says and I turned away blushing.

NAKED MATE ALERT!! NAKED MATE ALERT!!!

'I'm avoiding that, lyssa! I can't see a naked man, let alone our mate!?!'

Well our mate is an exception, we can look at him when you're ready. But something tells me you vow to never see a naked man again. And yes I'm referring to Mulan.

'Alyssa, shut up!! I can't stand to look at a naked man!?!'

Okay, I think he wants us to mark him, I'll take control and mark him back, you don't have to do anything.

'Okay Alyssa but be careful. You and I both know we can't let our other form be triggered.'

I will, Rae. Don't worry, I'll make sure that we are safe.

'Okay Alyssa..'

Adrian looked at me with confusion, "Rae were you talking to your wolf?" He asked and I nodded at him, "Okay then will you allow me to mark you?" He said and I looked at him, Mark me?

I remembered what Alyssa told me, "Okay, but my wolf will be controlling because my other form, remember?" I told him and Adrian nodded his head and kissed my forehead, "I'll be gentle." He said.

I let Alyssa take control, for both our safety of my other form, Adrian kissed me and then as he went down neck, he placed his mark, I marked him back, only in Alyssa's control in. After that I fainted, then Alyssa gave back control.

He's been waiting for that! Man, he good, he fine as heck!!!

'Lyssa you're a simp.'

Oh shit, I'm simping for our mate! Help me before we get nosebleeds from just looking at his fine self!!?

'Lyssa to be honest, I'm also simping for him too, and I agree with you. Our mate is fine as heck right now. Well let's promise ourselves to never get hurt again.'

I cut the link with Alyssa and woke up in the arms of Adrian, he's all buff as hell. "Hey, you're awake, you fainted after I marked you." Adrian said and I looked at him the I got up, went to the mirror and I saw the mark. Then I looked back and saw that I marked him.

I blushed red as hell while screaming internally, "Rae, is everything okay?" Adrian asked and I shrugged, "I-I'm fine, I'll just go take a bath!?" I said and he followed me, yep I'm afraid of being alone and someone's gonna kidnap me for ransom. I took a bath and just sat there blushing,
'Holy heck!?! I marked him!!! Damn it!!!' I thought.

Adrian stared at me and he gestured me with a hand on my bare shoulder, "Rae, it's okay. We marked each other. I promise that I won't let you get hurt like you were in the past. I'd die if you were hurt." Adrian said and I glared at him for a minute, "Then we die together!" I said and he blushed at my words.

Adrian couldn't risk me getting hurt and I don't blame him, he already knew what my pack did and already swore that he'll protect me.