(10)

ADRIAN POV:

Should I be scared of my mate? Hell yeah I am right now, why? Because she won't hesitate to kill anyone or cut their freaking hands off.

"I forgot to mention that my sister is fucking scary." Brett said and I nodded my head, "She's fucking scary as hell but she's cute." I said and he looked at me like 'Bruh you should be scared of her!?' With his eyes widened.

The next day the alpha came back and almost killed me, Rae came and cut his hands off, "Touch my mate and I'll freaking kill you and your pack." She said and he was in horror.

THATS OUR GIRL!!!!

'Hell yeah, that's our girl alright'

His beta helped him up, "Adrian Conners, your mate is unruly." He said and Brett was in shock, "Uh oh, he's gonna regret saying that." He whispers to me and I nodded.

"I've come from a pack that almost killed me, if you dare touch my mate again or even try to murder him, I'll make sure that your pack will run red with your wrong doings." Rae said coldly, they left after that.

She ran up to me and helped me up, "Adrian quit getting yourself killed for cryin out loud!?!" She said and Angèl came in. "What the freaking hell happened?!" She asked and Rae told her everything.

"Luna you cut another alphas hands off!?! What the actual fuck! *sighs* girl, you are scary as hell right now but we might need that energy." Angèl said and I was scared of my life. My mate is turning into a cold Luna but only for other people.

I woke up in Rae's arms, she must've stayed up non stop taking care of me. I snuggled into her, but she only cuddled me more, "Rae, please wake up." I whispered and she looked at me, "Hey." She said. I smiled and hugged her, "Don't threaten every alpha that you're gonna cut their hands off to protect my dumb ass." I said jokingly and
Rae gave me a sarcastic look, "I can't help the fact that I wanna protect my mate. I can't risk you getting killed...like my mom died in front of me. So let me protect you!" She said and my wolf told me to listen to her. "Alright, my little ray of sunshine." I said.

Rae's brother was glad I wasn't dead and Rae for not killing an alpha. "Hey, what was Rae like before both of you were an omega?" I asked and he looked at me. "My parents got along fine, and my mom was having Rae. Soon the alpha made me and our mother become omegas, while our mother was pregnant with Rae, she was severely beaten and Rae's wolf protected and healed her. When mom died after giving birth to Rae, I took care of her. The alpha almost wanted to kill her off. The Luna saved Rae and told her husband to never lay a finger on her, Rae was only a baby. As we got older, it became worse when Rae was 17, she was injected with wolfsbane, it happened when she was also 18 and the alpha, his beta and gamma almost took advantage of her, she saw a sharp object, killed the beta and gamma. She even left the alpha full of cuts and cut his dick off. Rae thought I was dead when the alpha beat the living shit out of me, when I saw her in that werewolf form and killed our old pack, I was happy that we were free and that our mom can rest in peace now." He said and I was speechless. That so called 'pack' did all of that and their mother died right after she was born.

I look at her sleeping, 'Rae, you've endured so much....don't over do it before everyone misses you.' I thought.

Rae and her brother lived the living hell and back. They were kind and sometimes cold hearted, but I don't blame them, they were in the most pain out of anyone ever, even myself. They have a reason to be cold hearted, they have a reason to live too, we're people and we're human. We should've been there for each other, but we didn't; selfishness, greed, lust, power hungry, and desire has taken over of what we should've done.