Chapter 4 (Four POV) hehe see what i did there

Zeke picks me up in his black Jeep and I sit in the back, with Uriah being in the passenger seat.

"What's up Four?" Uriah asks, already happy. I keep forgetting he's a morning person.

"Alright. I'm exhausted." I respond in melancholy.

"Same here," Zeke says, glaring at Uriah, "this little fucker over here woke me up by removing my covers and turning on all the lights in my room."

Me and Uriah laugh and I look out of the window, at all of the trees and scenery as the sun rises. I hope today goes well. I'm going to talk to Tori before or during lunch. I've been doing that since last year. She's almost like a second mom to me. Nurturing and caring and sensitive, although she doesn't show her soft side to anyone else but me. She's told me things that I compare to my own issues and her problems made mine look so minor. But she still helps me out and I'll always have Tori apart of my life.

"FOUR!!!!" Uriah shouts, scaring the life out of me.

"Shit! Dude don't do that, I was dozed off for a minute." I say, with my hand on my chest.

"Oops sorry. Anyways Zeke asked if you are going to speak to Beatrice."

Yes, I do.

I want to talk to her so bad.

I want her to know me and see into my heart and soul, I want someone like her to help me through my struggles and I want someone like her to make me a better person. I want to be brave and I want to be selfless, intelligent, and honest and kind even though I struggle with kindness. 

"Why do you ask that Zeke?" I try to sound confused.

"Dude. It was written all over your face at the mall yesterday, you got it bad for Beatrice." Zeke says slightly chuckling.

"Fuck." I mutter under my breath. I speak louder. "What makes you say that?" I'm still trying to make it seem like she had no effect on me.

"Look man, you can deny all you fuckin' want but it's crystal fuckin' clear that you like little miss Beatrice. How do you think me and Shauna are together? I told her how I felt. Stop bein' a bitch." Zeke says, brashly.

Well damn, he's blunt.

But I can handle it.

"What if Tris doesn't feel the same about me? Then what do I do, huh?" I say, not trying to sound desperate.

"You just gotta wait until she makes up her mind. It's what all girls do. They'll deny their feelings and then they realize that they truly do like you, it's what Shauna did, according to Marlene."

"With eye candy like us, why would they resist big bro?" Uriah says jokingly.

"The Pedrad family genes never fail." They both bust out into laughter.

"Well just because Shauna did something doesn't mean that Tris will do the exact same," my voice softens, "she's different."

"Okay, okay, no need to get all soft Four, we'll figure it out." Uriah reassures me.

We pull up to the school and we all go to the office to get our schedules. Me, Zeke and Uriah have about 4 classes together.

Biology- Mrs. Matthews
English 10 - Mrs. Reyes(Johanna)
Gym/Combat- Mr. Max and Mr. Eric
American Studies- Mr. Hunter
LUNCH
Geometry- Mrs. Hector
Spanish II- Mrs. Hayes

We have Spanish II, Gym/Combat, Geometry, and American Studies together. I wonder who's in the other 2 with me. As I'm walking to Biology, I see her.

Tris.

She looks beautiful.

She has on a white dress that is short and a sheer kimono like thingie that has gold on it, like I said I know nothing about fashion, and gold heels with bows on them and her hair is down and wavy.

Never has my heart ever speed up this fast for a good reason, because the only time it rises is when I know Marcus is about to beat me. I need to do this, speak to her. JUST DO IT!

I take a deep breath and walk up to Tris and Chris.
"Hey." I say casually.

"Hi Four." Tris says. Heart palpitations.

"What's up Four?" Chris asks before hugging me.

"What? No hug from you?" I say, pouting, to be funny.
She laughs and hugs me.

Hopefully she can't hear my heart racing like NASCAR.

What a stupid ass analogy.

The hug lasts about 2 1/2 seconds and I swear my heart exploded like a firework on the 4th of July.

"What are you guys up to?" I say, trying not to smile too hard from the fact that Tris just hugged me.

"Helping her find all of her classes."

I look at her schedule. Her and Christina have almost every class together. Tris and I have 4 classes together, Biology, Spanish II, English 10, and Gym/Combat.

Something tells me that this is going to be a good school year.

"I can take you to Biology since we have it together." I offer.

"Sure. I'm going to need help finding all of them because I'm new." She explains.

"Alright. Have fun you two." Christina says, wiggling her eyebrows at Tris.

Tris just glares at her and Christina turns around and walks straight to her class.

I wonder what that was about.

We walk side by side, she's about 5'9 with these heels on so she's closer to my head.

"So Tris, why don't you tell me where you moved from."

Shit. Hopefully she didn't notice I came up with a nickname for her.

"Well, we lived in the northern part of Phoenix, Arizona and my dad is apart of the city council."

When she mentions the city council, I realize she is Andrew Prior's daughter, but I don't bring it up.

"My mom is a stylist. She sorta helped me pick this outfit out today." She says blushing.

She's so fucking cute.

All of a sudden, she stops in her tracks and looks at me. I look into her blue, ocean like eyes.
"What?"
"Did you just call me Tris?" She asks while arching an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I- uh, I just shortened your name, if you don't like that-" I say before she cuts me off.

"I like it. Tris. That's cool! I actually don't really like the name Beatrice but now I'm just gonna go by that. Thanks Four." She says smiling.

"You're welcome." I say, smirking at her.

I open the door and let her walk into class first. I think to myself

"One point for me."