Chapter 22 (Tris POV)

Tobias opens the door and flips up the switch and the whole room is illuminated. We both take our shoes off and put them next to each other, I throw my clutch in the chair in the corner of the room and hold my hands in front of me, staring at the large, King sized bed. Tobias's hands lightly rest on my shoulders and his mouth lowers to my ear.

"Are you sure you want to?" He asks.

I turn around and look into his eyes. "Yes, this is what I want. I mean unless you've changed your mind then-" he silences me with a kiss.

"This is what I want too." He says smiling.

Our lips meet, and his hands grab my face as our tongues collide, his thick lips, press gently and I moan into the kiss. He looks at me, like he needs to ask permission, to take off his jacket.
I can tell in his eyes. I push it off of his shoulders and throw it to the floor. I look in his eyes, full of lust, and start to take off his tie, not breaking eye contact. He bites his lip and my body feels as if it's been set off by a strike of lightning, or any type of electricity. His hands slowly run down my shoulders, and lightly grasp my butt. I look up at him, and breathe heavily and bite my lip.

I want this.

I want him.

He firmly kisses me and then turns me around and moves my hair off of my neck. His lips are so soft they feel like feathers and I moan softly. The feeling of his lips on my neck feels so good and I roll my head back and moan. He continues to kiss and suck on my neck and I somehow manage to find the buttons of his shirt while my eyes are closed. He looks at me while I unbutton his shirt and I toss it on the floor. We both breathe heavily and he picks me up and I gasp and wrap my legs around his lower back.

He's so strong.

We start laughing and I throw my hair out of my face and start laughing some more. He has a look of admiration.

"God, you're beautiful." He breathes against my lips, his breath smells like chocolate cake.

"I love you." I say.

"I love you too baby." He says before smirking.

I tilt my head and he kisses my neck and he puts me on the ground again and his hands slowly run up my back, and he caresses both of my breasts. I gasp my put my hands on top of his, and move them whenever he moves his hands. His breaths flutter against my ear and my neck and he picks me up again and pins me against the wall and I'm astonished at his dominance.

But I still like it.

He bites and sucks my neck and I run my hands through his hair and kiss his forehead. His nose brushes against my face and I laugh into the kiss and he beams at me. He takes me away from the wall and puts me down and I hold onto his hands and look into his eyes and nod, and I turn around so he can unzip my dress. I feel the warm air on my body and my heart quickens. Tobias sits on the bed with a smirk on his face.

I look over my shoulder at him, smiling before I take my bra off and toss it. I take a deep breath and turn around so my back isn't towards him. I run my hand through my hair and I know my cheeks are probably cherry red. I walk up to him and bend and hold his face as we kiss, and his face is hot, especially his cheeks. He puts his hands on my waist and looks up at me, and his eyes are so breathtaking and sparkling, my stomach feels like it's being mixed with excitement and jitteriness, and arousal and suggestiveness. I've never thought about things like this before. Tobias brings that out in me.

He brings out all of these different feelings from me that I never thought I'd feel. I love how he's done that.

I love everything about him.