Chapter 10 (Tris POV)

Me and Four are now officially together.

I can't believe we just kissed!

Four is such an old school romantic, by telling me how he felt instead of how most people start dating: over social media or text.

Four's smirk on his face while he was staring straight at me before we kissed, the sun illuminating his eyes.

He is my first boyfriend. My first kiss.

Our kiss was so passionate, sensual, so soft. All of those things I had never felt before.

I've never experienced this feeling that I'm feeling right now, but whatever it is, I like it.

A few minutes after we hear the loud scream, me and Four stand up and walk back into the house.

"Guys?" I yell.

"Hey, we uh- we heard a scream and just wanted to see what's going on." Four says, popping his head out from around a corner.

"I'm gonna go look upstairs, Tris." Four says. He kisses me before going up the steps.

I walk into the theater room and see Christina, Shauna, and Marlene sitting in a circle. Like their about to do a sacred prayer or something.

That made no sense, did it?

"Hey!" Christina says loudly, "where were you and Four we looked around for you guys?" She says while turning around and looking at Shauna and Marlene. She looks at me again wiggling her eyebrows.

Did she see what just happened?

"Chris. I was just about to tell you anyways about what happened between me and Four." I say, while tilting my head.

"Ooh!! Tell us EVERYTHING!"

Marlene says clapping her hands.

"Okay." I sit in the circle on the floor with them, "So I wake up and I see Four walking away from me and I asked where he was going and he told me he was going on a walk, so I decided to go with him. I was getting cold and he put his hoodie over me and-"

"Aww!!!" Shauna exclaims.

"Yeah, it was so cute! Anyways, we walk through the woods for a bit and we end up in the backyard and he just came right out and told me. He told me how he felt about me the moment he laid his eyes on me and he told me how he thinks I'm beautiful and how fast his feelings came for me. After that we hugged and I just couldn't contain myself so I just kissed him! And he didn't seem to stop it either. Long story short; me and Four are together now." I say finishing the story.

They erupt into tiny little squeals and screaming.

"Shh! You don't wanna wake the guys up do you?" I say, putting my finger to my lips.

"Who cares! This is extremely important Tris!" Marlene says, her smile stretching from ear to ear.

Four walks in and I turn to get up and I walk over to him. I can tell the three of them are staring.

"It's okay, I found out who screamed." I say looking up into his eyes.

He stares at them and asks, "Oh, okay. Who was it?"

"Me." Christina says while raising her hand.

"Why?" Four says, looking puzzled.

"She saw us kissing." I say raising my eyebrows at him.

"Oh." He says before kissing me again.
I hear them laughing before me and Four pull away.

"I'm gonna go check if there's some breakfast." He says before pecking me on the lips again and going to the kitchen.

"Okay." I say, smiling as he walks away.
I turn and see them all start laughing, and after a while, their laughing sounds maniacal. Like the hyenas from The Lion King.

"Get it Tris!" Shauna says, covering her smile with her hand.

I start laughing with them before they continue gossiping.

"I knew you guys had something goin' on." Marlene says.

"She had a lady boner for Four!" Christina shouts humorously.

I blush and start laughing.

Lady boner?

I laugh along with them and then Uriah jumps awake.

"Oh shit. I just had the worst dream."
He says, rubbing and blinking sleep from his eyes, "What's goin' on here?"

"I think you'll see at breakfast." Christina says.

Will and Zeke wake up about 5 minutes apart and we go to the kitchen and see that Four has made something that resembles a breakfast buffet.

"What's all this?" I ask.

"I made you all some food." He says before laughing.

I walk up to him and put my hands on his face before kissing him. "Thanks for making everything."

He kisses me back with his arms around my waist. "You're very welcome."

I notice Zeke, Uriah, and Will all staring, wide-eyes at me and Four.

"Okay, what did I miss?" Will asks, sounding befuddled.

"A lot." Christina says nudging his arm.

As we all eat breakfast together, I realize how lucky I am. That I've made a group of friends that accept me for who I am and how genuine and honest we are to each other, and now I have an amazing boyfriend. I'm glad that we moved to Chicago. If we moved somewhere else, I know that I wouldn't be experiencing the joy that I am now.