Chapter 46 (Tris and Tobias POV) hehehe

Tobias and I are exploring the beautiful rainforest, the color green is in my eyesight no matter where I turn. A pond tears through the middle, and there are lots of rocks in the water. The sound of the water calms me.

"This is probably the perfect place to relax." I say, turning to look at Tobias.

"It is. So quiet and peaceful." He says.

"Just like the garden you took me in." I say smiling.

I jump from rock to rock, like I'm a little kid playing hopscotch. My foot slips off of a rock and I fall in the water, but it doesn't make me upset. I actually start to laugh.

"You okay baby?" Tobias asks, sounding genuinely concerned.

"I'm fine! I wouldn't be laughing if I just hurt myself." I say before chuckling.

"It looked like you took a pretty nasty fall." Tobias says.

"It's fine." I say before splashing him.

While we are exploring more, we notice a suspension bridge. I immediately run to it and take pictures of it on my phone, and to fuck around with Tobias, I decide to dangle my legs off of the edge of it.

"Tris, be careful!" He shouts.

"It's fine." I say, but I was wrong.

Wind jolts my body, and I'm holding onto it, but not tight enough, and I'm hanging from the side.

"Tris!" Tobias says and runs over to lift me.

"Fuck! Help me baby." I plead.

His strong hands grab mine and he hauls me over, and I swing my legs onto the bridge again.

"Tris what were you thinking?!"

"I just wanted to mess around." I mumble.

"Huh?" He says.

"Nothing, let's just explore some more and go back to the resort." I say.

"Okay babe."

After about another 30 minutes, we leave the forest and go to the hotel. We go to get couple massages.

I strip down, and Tobias does the same, and we lay on the tables. Two masseuses come in, and I'm slightly jealous because a girl is massaging Tobias, and I notice her eyes, hovering greedily over his back muscles and his butt. I look up at her and she jumps slightly, and then puts the towel over Tobias's butt. I'm slightly uncomfortable too, because a guy is massaging me. I don't want him touching me in certain places.

After they massage our backs, I feel relaxed, that is, until they ask us to lay on our backs. I look at Tobias and he gives me a somewhat sorry look. They start on our shoulders, and I don't know why, but I let out a moan. Not a sexual moan, but a relaxed one. A sigh. I wouldn't let another man make me moan. The thought makes me gag.

My cheeks get extremely hot and I realize the man is massaging my breasts. I don't want him to touch me in places that I have reserved for Tobias. Ugh, can this be over with?

After that extremely awkward and uncomfortable 40 minutes, Tobias takes me up to our room.

"Sorry." He says.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." I say, slightly lying through my teeth.

"Tris." He says, noticing my lack of eye contact with him.

"Tobias." I say.

"I can tell when something's wrong, you can tell me." He says.

"I just didn't want that guy to touch me..., you know.." I say, trailing off.

Tobias strokes my warm cheek and kisses me. Instantly, I feel a tad bit better.

"We don't need those masseuses to get a massage." He says before winking. I wink back at him and say, "I'm liking where this is going."

I take my clothes off and lay on the bed like it's a massage table. I start to laugh when I feel him tickling my feet. His hands feel way better than that masseuse. His soft hands, slowly rub my thighs and I moan when I feel his fingers...

"Mmm..., Tobias." I gasp.

He just bites his lip and looks up at me. He continues, and he kisses my stomach while his fingers are moving.

In and out.

"Much better than that massage." I say through a combination of a laugh and a moan.

"So much better." He says.

Tobias and I definitely kept the promise of not waisting a minute here in Costa Rica.

Such a good way to end the day.

TOBIAS POV

Today, me and Tris decided to go zip-lining, which I'm dreading. I've never told anyone this, but I'm afraid of heights. I'm just really good at hiding my fear/emotions for certain things.

How I managed to go cliff diving?
No idea.

How I got on the plane here?
No idea.

Probably because I'm with Tris. If I was with someone else, they probably would've had to force me to do it. Tris is the reason for a lot of good things in my life, and I'm thinking about proposing to her sooner. I don't think I can wait until after our high school graduation. But, if she wants to wait until then, I'll wait. I'll wait for her.

It's not because of the sex, I've been made into a better person. A man. It's like I was putty in her hands, and she shaped me into a man. I instantly felt that spark, that click, when we first spoke to each other at the mall back in August. Sparks flying whenever I'm near her. I swear, it was like fireworks when I kissed her for the first time.
I love her.

Love, such a big word, for such a young person like me. I don't care. You cannot deny feelings like this.
Nobody can.

"Tobias!" Tris says, clapping her hands in front of my face, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Yes sweetheart?" I say.

"Sweetheart? Wow. That's a new one from you." She says, slightly teasing me.

"Yes Tris?"

"No, I like sweetheart, just wasn't expecting that to come out of your mouth. Like I was saying, we better get ready so we can go zip-lining!" She says.

"Tris, I have something I wanna tell you."

"Okay. What?"

"I-, I'm afraid of heights." I stutter.

"Really? You don't seem like it." She chuckles.

"All of the times we've done something height related, you were with me." I state.

"Yeah...?" Tris says.

God, she's adorable when she's confused.

"You make me not realize how high up we are. Like, are you human?! Being up that high, it doesn't scare you at all?"

"Hmm...no." She shrugs.

I laugh and push myself out of the bed, and getting dressed.

Ready to face another fear.