1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝕀𝕗 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖

ℍ𝕒𝕝𝕗 𝕠𝕗 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕠𝕗 𝕞𝕖

𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕕𝕠 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘

𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   The street is filled with people going one direction to another

Right to left

   With all the loud talking, honking, and heavy steps being heard only made the you get a headache.

Tsk

   Unfortunately for you this is a must by your younger sister. A new haircut for her dear crush to finally "notice her." She may need to seek help after this if this doesn't end up working. After all the one who suffers the most is you who Emma seeks for in complaining with.

You swear you can hear a growl coming from your stomach. Holding all the bags filled with new clothes Emma bought for this new school year for the both of you. "Emma, you better make me dorayaki after this!!"

  No response coming from Emma only confirms she doesn't really care your worst nightmare."You liar!!"

  A sigh coming from her lips with an eye roll she spoke,"You know as well as I do you wouldn't of helped me if I didn't promise making you dorayaki."

"Who do you take me for?! I'm not that kind of sister!! But please tell me there's dorayaki at home~"

"Suck it up YN! Just move your feet!!"

If only they didn't have to move from home

Tsk

   Something which ticked off YN is the certain multi colored haired fool who her sister gushed about. Just what about him made her sister head over heels just by looking at him?

 Just what about him made her sister head over heels just by looking at him?