12

Chapter; 23

   Coming fresh from just using his vocals Daniel walked down with Duke by his side

Coming fresh from just using his vocals Daniel walked down with Duke by his side. Without a doubt his throat hurts pretty bad. 'I sang so much.'

"Does your throat hurt? You can't practice too long because of your vocal cords. Take care of your voice or you'll loose it."

The hard truth is Daniel realized they didn't have much time before the festival. 'If only we had more time to practice...'

"Oh Duke." Both males followed the voice. A elderly woman selling food who seemed to know Duke.

She offered both of them to eat but Daniel politely declined stating both of them already ate before walking down the street. She remained Daniel of his own mother, both hard working ladies doing their best.

To Duke, Daniel from his actions is a kind guy.

Meanwhile, YN had enough of thinking hard. This catching Draken's attention while passing by her room. 'She's making such an ugly face as if she's constipated.'

"What are thinking so hard about? You'll waste all your brain cells." 'If there's any left to begin with.' He mentally finished his sentence. YN opened both of her eyes while in her meditation position.

"I'm thinking."

"What's there to think about?"

"Everything wrong that has happened to me."

'You've got to be joking.' He sighed to her stupidity. Walking over to her he crouched down to her level, "If you're worried for Emma there's no need, we've got it covered. Let's just worry about finding him."

Puffing out her cheeks she couldn't let go the feeling of the worse yet to come. Seeing her face still bumped out, "Let's go to the store and see what we can get, okay?"

"Then let's go Ken-Chin!!" Her smile brought make to life with those few words.

      Dancing without a care in the world Daniel realized with his original body he could practice while working at his part time shift

Dancing without a care in the world Daniel realized with his original body he could practice while working at his part time shift. Yet, he didn't realize he was putting on a show for two blondes watching him dance and sing.

'He must of not heard the ring from the door.' She had to say he's not too bad but with a few hours he'll get better. He stopped his performance after hearing giggling coming from the front. Turing his head Daniel saw the one and only YN clapping her hands at him, blood rushing to his face while stuttering to say anything out to her.

"You did great!" She loved messing around with him. He's got the best reactions!

Daniel didn't realize she wasn't alone when he saw her bodyguard of a friend next to her.
"How much would these be?" Draken put down the snacks for both him and YN to enjoy this evening. "H-huh? Oh.." Recovering from is embarrassing situation he quickly scanned the items.

"Say Daniel, why can't I find you during the day?" He froze, "it's almost as if you don't exist!"

Updates are extremely slow but I'm making a comeback🙈