19

Chapters; 32, 33,

   A knife, a sharp knife enough to kill anyone

A knife, a sharp knife enough to kill anyone. Yet, to Daniel's surprise it looked as if you didn't care the guy had a weapon that can kill you at any moment if it meets your skin.

An experience fighter, the "invincible Mikey" the undefeatable leader of Toman. Your the one all of the delinquents of Japan can fear.

Even with a knife the creep won't be able to hit you. The kick you hit him right on the nose stopped his harsh grip on the knife. Quickly in the few seconds he dropped the knife Daniel ran to get the knife before the creep could get ahold of the knife once more.

The creep glared at you with all his might, knowing he's got no chance in winning he rushed to try to tackle you down but before anything else could happen a strong grip on his shoulder got him on his knees.

With a questionable face you scan the figure who's got tattoos all over his body. 'Do I know this guy?'

"Vasco!" Daniel couldn't be happier. Thats when you hear the sound of a plastic bag rumbling on the ground.

"Please stop." An older man appeared out of the garbage bag. "That's my only son. Please forgive him for whatever he did wrong!" The older man bowed his head into to the ground.

"Stop that! Your embarrassing me in front of Zoe!" The creep cried out in embarrassment.

You glanced down at the father and then the creep. With a small speech the tattooed guy named Vasco put on you saw the small sparkle in Daniel's eyes.

"Your a real piece of shit treating your father like that." Speaking to the creep you then turned to Daniel and Vasco waving them a goodbye, "I'll walk you Zoe."

A surprise you got before you could take a step forward, Zoe hugged you with all her body weight on top of yours. "Your my hero YN!"

"A hero?" The flustered feeling got to your stomach.

        A small meeting being held in your house consists of Draken, Takemichi, Chifuyu, Baji, Mitsuya and yourself

A small meeting being held in your house consists of Draken, Takemichi, Chifuyu, Baji, Mitsuya and yourself. Sitting on top of the couch with a concentrated face you slowly open your eyes to stare right at Takemichi who gulped.

"Takemitchy." He quickly responds, "Y-yes?"

"I'm hungry get me food." You then hear your stomach rumbling. It seems yesterday took a toll on you. Takemichi felt himself sweat a bit from the tense atmosphere. He looked back up to see you get back to the original purpose of all the Toman members being here.

"After consulting with Mitsuya, I've decided to get information about Kazutora's reason of traveling all away here." You turned to Baji knowing all to well what's to come. Those two are or were close. "We don't have many members here but our force with in us proves to others that Toman is not to be taken lightly. It also looks like Kazutora only brought a couple of his men from Japan but has recruited many more here. We will fight him."

With a sigh you can see Baji stare back at you. Your orders were final. He walked away after that. Chifuyu could only stare of Baji's decision. Draken looked at you for an explanation but you only shook your head.

"Takemitchy, I wasn't joking I'm hungry." Another growl came from your stomach.

    Walking down the street with weird stares being thrown towards Takemichi he felt judged

Walking down the street with weird stares being thrown towards Takemichi he felt judged. 'Have I ever been judged like this before?' Well considering his clothes were well...yeah.

He walked towards his destination, 'a high school?' He quickly realized students were just entering. "They are tall!" Takemichi got shocked by the height difference in some students, they are well over 180 cm! Especially the very handsome guy with multicolored hair. He's surrounded by girls going through the entrance, 'he sure is popular with the girls.'

Oh, right he had a guy to keep a eye on. 'Where did Mikey said I'll find Daniel?' Takemichi did want to ask for help but got judgmental stares thrown to him. Until he found a guy with big ears who helped him out.

"Where's fashion department?" He stated while in awe at how big this guy's ears are. They are big.

"Fashion department? It's in the other side just take a right turn when going out and go straight." Takemichi nodded but didn't quite understand Korean too well. 'Did he say to take a left?' Without knowing he had eyes to his back. 'What's a guy like him doing here?'

With that began Takemichi's adventure to find Daniel. He took a left instead of a right which only ended him in the beauty department. Once opening the door he found the classroom only having females, 'I don't think I'm in the right classroom.'

The girls surrounded the multicolored guy from before, they sure didn't seem to like Takemichi's presences. They got up before surrounding him and questioning his reason of being here.

"What are you doing here?"
"This is the beauty department"
"Do you need directions?"

The multicolor guy walked towards Takemichi. "Are you looking for someone?" He picked up a few words from the sentence and with his best try he replied, "looking for fashion department."

The girls realized he must be a foreigner, "he must be a foreign exchange student!" Takemichi have her a questionable face. "He's lost." Takemichi did understand that sentence and nodded.

"I'm Eli Jang, come with me." The girls whined at Eli leaving them while staring daggers at Takemichi. 'Women are scary!' "I'll be back soon let me guide him to the fashion department." That seemed to calm the girls a bit yet he could feel he did something wrong.

Eli walked in front of Takemichi while a awkward silence overtook them. Eli then came to a stop while pointing for Takemichi this was the fashion department.

    Facing the door while having second thoughts of leaving now but he knows he must introduce himself to Daniel now.

   Taking a semi deep breath Takemichi got ready for the worst outcomes to happen.

Wow it's been a long time hasn't it?