15

Chapter; 28

Enjoying the walk to J High with the sun shining high above the clouds felt nice

Enjoying the walk to J High with the sun shining high above the clouds felt nice. Having time relax to yourself was nice if the dorayaki didn't run out already.

"Paprika TV? What's that?" Licking your lips from having a few crumbs left in your face.

"It's a popular live stream site." Draken carefully wiped his thumb around your face getting the rest of the crumbs left in your face.

"Streaming site?" Tilting your head to the side while maintaining eye contact with him.

"Doing these streams the viewers will send balloons which then can be exchanged for real money." The last phrase sent a light bulb to be lit from your mind.

"Don't think doing it." With a frown coming to your face you couldn't stop the pout forming on your face. 'Money...'

Making your way through the hallways while Draken followed right behind you making sure to send anyone a dirty glare their way.

Both of you stopped when a group of girls around a guy were blocking the hallway to get to the fashion department.

"Move." Your voice is loud and clear for them to make some room although some of the girls did complain the school shouldn't be allow both you and Draken to be stepping foot at their school.

"She's the one who dragged Daniel park from the fashion department!"

"Ah! Apparently she's the delinquent coming from Japan. "

"What? A delinquent?"

"She shouldn't be so rude it makes her look like a bitch."

"Shhh, keep your voice down. She's said to be very strong for a girl."

"Let's just make room for both of them to pass by. We are taking the whole hallway up." The girls around the guy immediately stopped their gossiping lips from talking away more.

Not sparring the guy other glance you continue your way to see Daniel again. Draken on the other hand glared at the pretty boy.