18

Chapters; 31, 32

    You left earlier today after watching Daniel and Duke gain balloons from the streaming site

You left earlier today after watching Daniel and Duke gain balloons from the streaming site. The comments before Daniel came were clear to you, being attractive can get you anything.

"That sucks~" With a sigh you continue to chop the tomatoes Emma left you to do earlier. Yet suddenly you see your phone buzzed.

Getting up from your position you tapped the screen to see Daniel texted you a message. "Mhm?"

"Come to xxxxx!!!" Reading the text out loud, you laughed a little at the text.

"He needs my help?" Even though this will upset Emma you left a quick note on the table. You rushed with your loyal sandals on.

    Daniel couldn't move a muscle after still processing what's the situation at the moment

Daniel couldn't move a muscle after still processing what's the situation at the moment. The words still did hurt hearing Yui's comment. Though he's used to it by now he really did think she could of been different.

"Mikey will arrive soon Zack." Daniel's tongue slipped out a little too much information.

"You know my name?" Zack turned his gaze towards Daniel for a brief moment.

'Ah! Right, he doesn't know me as in this body.' Daniel quickly scolded himself for a brief second. Yet this came to and end when they turned their head to hear Yui's boyfriend laugh.

"Your brining in another guy?! Haha, dont expect to win then." He laughed harder after seeing Daniel quickly panic.

"Shut the fuck up, you do know the pants you have on now were a gift Yui gave this handsome guy in our school. She's been over him lately though he's declined all the gifts she's offered him it seems both have a mutual interest in each other." Zack glanced at Yui who is still on the ground holding her face. She glanced down in shame.

Her boyfriend got pissed off after trying to hit Zack though he missed from Zack's speed. Zack spoke up again, "Yui, are you tight with Mira?" Yui only looked up at him, "Don't tell her about this."