4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝕃𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕒𝕥 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕠

𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦

𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕨

𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕔𝕚𝕒𝕝

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒕𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒂 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒐 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕?!"

"𝒀𝒆𝒔, 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒆?"

    Chattering could be heard all around the classroom. The subject of the conversation wasn't anything pretty to hear. In contrast this conversation is pure evil.

"𝑵𝒐𝒑𝒆~ 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆! 𝑮𝒓𝒐𝒔𝒔!"

   Though those words were in contrast as to what the teenager Zoe thought of.

'𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒔𝒆𝒆! 𝑰𝒇 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝑫𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒆𝒍 𝒘𝒂𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆!'

   Daniel knew exactly what is currently happening. He's the one who they are talking about. He's the one in the photo! Not just any photo but a picture of his private part.

    There sitting with all the confidence with all his glory, Zack Lee. He kept on talking about how he was the one who did that to Daniel's original body. Zack surly thought this would get acknowledgment from Mira of how strong he is.

Right??

   𝐖𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠, instead she acknowledges of all the wrong he does. Very far from her type.

"𝑰 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕."

"𝐅𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐬!"

"𝐇𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐝!"

   Mira's seat mate and her talked about how Mira should just date him since he's only nice to her. Although she at that moment remembered how he fought at the movie theater.

    Zack has been revealed to be a rising boxer back in middle school.

     With this new information it's no wonder he's so fast. Daniel is now rethinking his life choices from what he's hearing. 'Why did she have to sit next to me?'  Talk about luck.