2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕔𝕥

𝕎𝕠𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕨𝕙𝕖𝕟 𝕀'𝕞 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜

𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕕𝕠 𝕒𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘

𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕟 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Although even if Daniel was saved by the blonde delinquent he still ended up crying in his shabby house

Although even if Daniel was saved by the blonde delinquent he still ended up crying in his shabby house. He wasn't scared of the guy but more of the phones that were recording him. Luckily, the girl came to his aid but, it still didn't stop those from recording, embarrassing on how he had to be saved by a girl.

He had become a facebook star now from the video that had over 69,000 likes. The poor guy wanted to die from the humiliation. Just from watching the video he started to cry like the coward he is. He still was thankful for at least on not getting beaten up but he was very angry at himself for not being strong enough.

He wanted to disappear from the surface now. All he wanted was a new beginning but guessing from what happened earlier that was now impossible. What a great start. He had no friends, mockery was all over his phone. Daniel was all alone, this had caused him to sob endlessly.

The truth hurts at times

From all the sobbing he had done it had caused him to fall asleep. Black came to vision and with that he fell into a unconscious state. After a few hours Daniel needed to take a piss but somehow he felt different from waking up. His vision was better even if he had cried a few hours ago. It seemed he felt much lighter than before and, 'had the sink always been that low?'

Looking into the mirror he saw a stranger! Where was his reflection? Who was this man he was looking at?! He's strangely handsome. This man was perfect everywhere. He tried to talk but a work could barley come out of Daniel's lips. It's like someone had pushed paused. Walking backwards slowly he fell.

At that very moment he had no clue what to do. Should he call his mom? The police? But nothing was more shocking than finding his own body laying down on the mattress sleeping with drool coming out. That was HIM but sleeping?

Completely naked from head to toe, Daniel didn't understand what was going on. He felt the time muscle in this new body It felt so real. The most logical way to figure it out is by googling it! It felt like a horror being in this new body Daniel is in. Unfortunately Google didn't provide anything useful, considering this probably the first time anything has happened to someone. Daniel knew he wasn't dead. 'At least that's what he thought.'

Going back to square one to think what he should do. If he called the police or the hospital they would make the situation much worse than needed. And his mom... he shouldn't tell her. At least not now.

He needed to wake himself up. That person in front of him was him. Carefully he shook himself up. Why was he speaking to himself formally?

"Um excuse me.."

All that resulted was in his original body drooling all over the pillow. This hit a nerve in Daniel. With a hard slap to the face Daniel's vision went black. Looking up at the ceiling he saw his chubby hand. It seemed it was all a dream. Though he needed to pee again, just as he turned his body he saw him.

Was it not a dream? That perfect man was once again in his home. This felt too real. In his original body Daniel shock the perfect body until he once again lost conscious. When he woke up he saw his original body next to him. He had waken up in the perfect body again. This went all night long.

Luckily he had discovered some answers. Firstly, if fell asleep in one body then he would wake up in the other. His sleeping self won't wake up itself up. If forcefully wakes up the other body then the body he's in will automatically fall asleep. The sleeping body feels hunger or go to the body, the basic needs since it's a alive. Lastly, his consciousness was active 24/7!

All Daniel knew was time flew and now he had to go to his new school. It all starts tomorrow, those thoughts filled his mind. He had to go since no one will believe him if he told them. This situation was dangerous.

Chattering could be heard all around today

Chattering could be heard all around today. A new semester for all the students and a new beginning for those new.

"Oh! There's Beom."

"He dyed his hair...looks cute."

Appearance was especially important in today's society. If you don't want to be judged then you should just improve how you look. Such words were the reality for those that have been judged all their life.

The said teenager that was being talked about just felt pride in those words leaving the lips of the pretty girls. 'Hoo Hoo...they are staring at me. The second semester is my time to shine.' Though it seemed he wasn't the only one being talked about when a shoulder bumped into him.

"Hey, watch where you're going!"

Pure shock to those whom looked at that handsome face. Blushes formed on the girl's faces and made their heart race. Gasps were going around wherever Daniel walked by. Though it seemed he didn't quite get it yet. To Daniel he ending up buying  the uniform that fit the new body.

'I hope no one bullies me.'