3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝕀 𝕒𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕓𝕒𝕕

ℕ𝕠𝕨 𝕀'𝕞 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕚𝕥'𝕤 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕖

'ℂ𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕀 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕠 𝕘𝕠𝕠𝕕

𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕀'𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Daniel park had gotten a experience of what his life will be in his new body

  Daniel park had gotten a experience of what his life will be in his new body. All he could say it was some new experience. Now he was back to his original body working as a part timer. Yesterday, after school he came in his new body asking for a part time job and the owner agreed with no hesitation. Though after Coming in his original body the owner was hesitated but agreed later on.

  Yes he got hired but his salary was different from his new body. Now that he has two bodies he needs to take care of them with more money. But what if his new body disappears? Then what? Just then he saw some guys from us school and not only that but Zack. Unfortunately he got hit in the face from doing his job in not selling to minors. Not just that but he got his nudes taken.

   After that he stayed up to talk to his mom. He did miss her but she told him to study hard and not to worry about the money.

"I love you son."

    What he didn't realize was there was a figure listening to him talking to his mom. The figure didn't mean to ease drop but it reminded the figure of their own mom. The figure walked back to wherever they were going with their long black hair flowing in the small wind.

'Where are you Mikey?'

   Somewhere in the Sano household a sneeze came out from the oldest Sano

   Somewhere in the Sano household a sneeze came out from the oldest Sano. Lazily eating her dorayaki her younger sister made, she was truly enjoying herself. Unfortunately this feeling didn't last long when her younger sister came in.

"Shouldn't you be working on your Korean instead of being a lazy bum?!"

A whine came out from the lips of the oldest sister.

"Aww, come on Emma don't be like that! I've done the chores all today give me a break."

    Arguing was a normal to both of them. The oldest acting as if she were the younger one while the younger sister acted more mature than her older sister.

    "Tsk, Come on Mikey shouldn't you be a strong leader and do something simple as learn Korean? Plus you skip your classes! Should I tell gramps about this?!"

    The older Sano could only whine louder after her sister had pinched her ear. Even if she didn't like learning a new language since it was quite troublesome she enjoyed these moments. Y/N wanted to cherish these moments. Their moment was interrupted when Y/N's phone went off with a loud ding.

Mhm? Ken-chin?

"Who is it?"

    The voice alarmed Y/N a bit seeing her sister peaking from her shoulder to get a better look at
Y/N's. The text read:

Urgent news I'll stop by your house. Got kicked out by the time being.

   "AHHHH! He's coming over?! At this hour? It's so late, but wait I have to clean up! Move over Mikey I have to make this place tidy."

   The young Sano girl freaked out. Not only was a guy coming to their house but this guy was her crush. She soon turned red of what could happen. Unfortunately he never seemed to pay attention to her which made her slump down a bit. She still hurried to get the place presentable leaving Y/N in thought.

"Why is ken-chin coming here at this hour?"