13

Chapter; 24

         "We'll why is that, Daniel!" He knew she wasn't just a normal girl with some kind of bipolar personality since she's got this aura around her that can't be described

         "We'll why is that, Daniel!" He knew she wasn't just a normal girl with some kind of bipolar personality since she's got this aura around her that can't be described. His name coming out of her lips made a shiver go down his spine. What was he suppose to say to that question?

           "A-ah! That uh well, I don't go to school but I've got this job here. You only see me at this time because I sleep during the day to get ready to my night shift." Daniel knew you knew this wasn't the whole truth. With you it's impossible to know what your thinking of though.

           "That's it? Mhm, shame I really thought I would see you at school. Maybe we could go on a date someday. Bye bye~!" You couldn't stop the giggles escaping just seeing his cute reactions again.
Daniel on the other hand felt himself about to faint.

          'Did she mean it as a date-date?!' He's about to pass out any minute now.

       The day arrived for the festival of J High. Daniel had invited YN to come watch him perform. He never said anything against of inviting her friends along so that's exactly what she did. YN brought along Emma, Takemichi, Kenchin, Baji and Chifuyu. Yet for some reason Takemichi had been arguing against it. 'What's his deal?'

         All except YN had gone in duos plus Takemichi. Chifuyu making sure to keep Baji from starting any random fight. They didn't want to bring any trouble to Daniel. YN talked very admirably about Daniel fo them.

         Daniel had asked YN meet her saying he had a surprise for her. 'Yay! Hopefully it's money of some sort. I've been running low. Maybe I should get what Emma calls a sugar daddy?'

          By no means did she purposely bump into a student from J High. Looking up to see who bumped into her, she took notice how he had his bangs covering his eyes. 'Trend?'

           The guy seemed to not be able to talk or rather not want to talk and bowed as an apology to her. Puffing her cheeks she couldn't tell exactly what he's trying to say to her. "Is that an apology?" The taller guy nodded. "No, I should be apologizing but I won't. I need to go now bye bye~." She left the guy confused since he recognized her as the girl who kidnapped Daniel from class the other time. She was very much a delinquent wearing a uniform with sandals whom just made her look poor.

               'Tsk, why can't I bump into someone rich who'll spoil me?'

          Arriving someone behind the stage for the performance YN met Daniel and he introduced her to Duke

          Arriving someone behind the stage for the performance YN met Daniel and he introduced her to Duke. To say the least Duke was intimidated. He has faced bullies but non could rival the rival the aura YN has, confidence from the way she walks to the way she glances at you with her black dead eyes. Although first impressions shouldn't matter how a person is Duke remembered what Daniel has said about you.

          "Hi Duke, heard you'll be performing. Good luck with that then." A simple action can change how you are as a person and Duke could agree with this. You aren't judgmental for his appearance but instead wishing him luck. "Thank you."

             Looking back to Daniel YN waited for her surprise, "What's my surprise?" A figure behind Daniel made way to you. "Me."

            "Mitsuya?! What are you doing here?!" He could only chuckle to your questions. His younger sisters came running to you from their hiding spots.
"YN!!! It's been so long!" The older one hugged your right leg. "YN!" While the younger one hugged your left. With a smile you couldn't contain the excitement of seeing both girls you've helped somewhat raise look so big now, "Luna and Mana!"

         Mitsuya got both of his sisters to let go of you. He gave money to both of them and asked Duke if he could help them go around the festival. Duke took both girls to explore the festival leaving you with the other two. Mitsuya thanked Daniel, "It would be best if we go somewhere more private." He turned to you. With a nod you follows him.

       Arriving to a place where no one would overhear you asked him why he was here. "Mikey, as our president of toman, they are after you. More specifically he's after revenge for you."

       "What are you trying to say Mitsuya?" Getting irritated of him not fully answering you.

         "Valhalla, and you know who's in it. Kazutora and Hanma. They have traveled to here." The shocked from his words left you speechless. 'Kazutora?'

Valhalla? What are they doing here? 😨 Where is this heading to?