𝟏𝟏

"Ken-chin, I've had this feeling but I feel as if someone is watching me recently

"Ken-chin, I've had this feeling but I feel as if someone is watching me recently."
This came to a surprise to the tall male next to her. Since to him the only reason why anyone would want to watch Y/N is to take over her gang. Other wise why would you even bother watching a short delinquent who isn't at the most interesting? 🤨

"Someone watching you?" These words coming out more questioning,"Why would someone want to watch you?"

For someone this irked you. "Ken-Chin I'm very much enjoyable to watch! But, I'm just worried if it's someone who's against me. I don't want them to hurt Emma or the toman members. Your all very special to me."
A small blush formed in his cheeks. These cringe words always got him.

"Maybe it's nothing." Both teens were currently on top of their school's roof. Even if they aren't allowed on the roof top they still came. The most beautiful view can be seen. The cars moving, the wind blowing in your face and not to forget the incredible feeling of being free.

On the other hand Draken got determined to look more into the whole watching Y/N thing. We're they onto them already? Besides both of them came here for Shinichiro... where is he?

        With Daniel he got cleaning duty

With Daniel he got cleaning duty. The sudden urge to sing got the best of him. Turing his head both sides to make sure no one is near that when he decided to start singing his heart out.

Although he thought he's the only one here he thought wrong. Since there is someone else at this hour.

Duke heard the voice of Daniel. The missing melody to his song! Something connected both of them...

"Excuse me." Embarrassment flooded into Daniel since someone heard him singing.

In an empty classroom with no one else around Duke spoke with confidence. "Let's preform together at the festival."

Ah. Could he really do that?

      "Where are they?! The food will get cold!" An angry Emma stomped around the kitchen searching for her sister and crush

Takemichi being the sweet guy he tried to calm her down since he knew Emma shouldn't be messed with when she's angry. 'AH! Where is Y/N and Draken?!'

While Baji and chifuyu skipped through the channels on the television. Both were hungry and ready to eat but Emma made the rule to not touch the food if they weren't all there to eat.

Talking about the missing teens both arrived after 15 minutes. Beverages at hand giving them out. That didn't save them from Emma's wrath.

Eventually, Emma calmed down allowing all to eat. She observed how her sister stuffed down the food appreciating her. 'Seems as if the impulses haven't been released at least for now...'

"Was there something you wanted to talk about Emma?" You questioned her weird behavior as she watched you eat. "Your creeping me out!"

"Can't I be happy for my lovely sister?" Giving Emma a side eye for acting TOO loving got her to sigh.

"It's just.." stopping to continue her speak, "this short guy recently has been befriending me. I don't mind it but he just gives me the wrong vibes."

All stopped eating after hearing the word "guy." Takemichi turned to look at Y/N's reaction.
'SHE'S NOT SAYING ANYTHING!' Only the worst was to come.

"A guy huh?" Emma nodded to your question.

"Yes he's pretty famous at my school. He's got two body guards around him at all times. He sat down next to me asking me all these weird questions. I'm not sure if he knows you or something but I want to let you know."

Getting up from your spot you thanked her and left to your room.

"Is she okay?" Takemichi questions to the weird reaction you did.

"It'll be best if you stayed home for a few days Emma. This will get messy." She whined knowing this will affect her education since she's trying her hardest to perfect her korean.

SO I'm back 😀 -

SO I'm back 😀 -

I didn't have the motivation to continue this book but here I am after getting great support.

If anything does anyone want to help write this book with me?

keiik#7352