16

Takemichi has a second chance in life

   Takemichi has a second chance in life. For him this is to save his girlfriend. He's thankful. He's grateful. He's seen what the future has in hold. The one leading to his girlfriend's death is

[Your name] Sano, known as "Mikey"

and

Kisaki Tetta

   He knows the current YN isn't how the future YN will be like. He's been planning on making sure YN and Kisaki never meet. He knows who you really are.

   Hanagaki Takemichi is a time leaper coming from the future and his new goal is to save YN Sano from her future to come.

   He knows the future Shinichiro Sano is dead but this past Shinichiro is alive and now somewhere in South Korea.

    The mess he has gotten himself for you is insane. He misses Hina, her kisses and her smile. He knows he has to save you since the future without you won't be perfect. He has to save you. This is Takemichi's goal.

   To Takemichi the YN he's gotten to know is childish, care free, and will do anything for her gang members. Yet he see's in her eyes there's something hiding beneath the surface she puts up.

   He'll make sure the future come as promised. He'll save YN no matter what! This includes coming to South Korea for the meanwhile to find her brother.

    Because you are dear to him.

   Emma Sano, ever she's gotten the news her eldest brother is somewhere in South Korea she followed her older sister YN

   Emma Sano, ever she's gotten the news her eldest brother is somewhere in South Korea she followed her older sister YN. It was ridiculous to leave their grandpa with the dojo. Yet they did it.

   She with her sister and Draken left Japan to find Shin. YN the most determined to find where Shin is at any cost. To Emma this is stupid since there's no proof he's here.

    Yet she knows what YN did back at the hospital when the nurses reported him missing. She knows there's no changing her mind.

   Ever since moving to South Korea they had to get use to the way of the new culture, new language, new life they have started here. They left everything behind in Japan. Even back in Japan YN couldn't get news of where their brother is at.

   Emma wonders at times if he's dead. It breaks her heart knowing this is the biggest possible situation. Yet, she can't say it to her sister since it'll kill her.

   Either way the new life Emma started isn't so bad as she thought. Although once again from the times YN or Draken dropped her at her school students here avoided her as the plague.

   It seemed the students here didn't want to get involved with Emma since they have discovered her sister is a top delinquent coming from Japan having a gang called Toman. The news of the connection Emma and YN have spread like wildfire. No matter what any student she tried to befriend wouldn't speak anything else other than academics.

   The school Emma goes to is prestigious school she got into. She originally wanted her sister come with her but knowing YN she'll get kicked out in a week. To Emma school isn't as important as her dream of becoming a bride.

    Emma still listens to her sister when YN told her not to let anyone know the reason they have come her for. To Emma's surprise one student is brave enough to approach her after knowing who her is yet is.

   The student to approach her never gave out his name to Emma but helped her around the school knowing she's a foreigner. He made sure she didn't get any glares from the other girls or strange looks. He kept her protected.

   "Why are you trying to help me around school?" Emma currently is eating at the cafeteria sitting across the guy who's been trying to get information out of her.

    "You look out of place all the time here. I just want to make sure you are comfortable here is all." With his signature closed eye smile he always gives her she can't but help get suspicious of his true intentions.

    "You say that yet you want information out of me. So spill it. You do know who my sister is right?" He must know seeing as his eyes meet her's. Taking another bite of her lunch she's waiting for his answer.

    "I do. Sano YN the delinquent coming from Japan. But please do believe I mean no harm to you." With another smile Emma started to get fed up.

    "What a lie." Emma knew his answer depends on how she responds.

     "So I did. Then let me tell you the truth, I am interested in your sister." With a flustered face Emma is left speechless. Since the guy she's talking to right now is the much opposite of her sister.

    "W-what?! Interested in my sister?" The guy then spoke.

    "Please do not take my words wrong. I am interested in your sister in hiring her. Emma, our time is cut short for today but I'll hand you my personal number so please do give your sister my request." With that he stood up leaving with two other guys following right behind him.

    So this left Emma with a hard decision to make. She'll have to investigate who's the guy who wants to get to know her sister. There's more to him then she's leading on. There's no way she'll let that kind of guy near her sister.

    Emma is thankful he's been helping her around the school. She'll thank him but she won't let him get any information on her older sister.

     If YN knew she was getting bullied the first few days at this school she'll flip. Emma had to know who the guy with glasses is.

This chapter is just getting to know the pov's of Emma and Takemichi

Lowkey what's a fight for the future arcs you'll like to see?