1. Start of destiny.

Mr. Xiao was very nervous waiting in the passage of hospital staring at the door and waiting for the news. Rubbing hands,constant heartbeat.. After some time doctor came out with a smile and said congratulations it's boy....

A tear escape from his cheek and with the excitement he enter the ward where his wife was smiling holding a baby in her hands.. They both were very happy..
They name their son Xiao zhan....

Xiao zhan started growing up.. His mother ,even though she was bussiness woman she quit her all work for xiao zhan upbringing. She always treat xiao zhan like a delicate child.. But was xiao zhan a kind, fragile person??. No. from childhood xiao zhan was not fragile nor kind he was most stubborn, sassy and unkind person.

Carmen Lee was Mrs.xiao's best friend and also they were Relatives .She was also blessed with the child name wang yibo having same age as xiao zhan. wang yibo has elder brother name sehun they both has same personality. Sehun always protect and love yibo and same goes with yibo .sehun has always been the Person who knows his brother very well.

Xiao zhan in his childhood always been involved in fights doing naughty things, teasing girls. One day he came with bruises and her mother with worried expression ask him what happened? Who hit you. He smirk it was me who hit them and with that he started going towards his room Mrs. Xiao was very worried about him. Even though she leave her carrier for upbringing his child, she seem to fail in Xiao zhan upbringing.

She realise it was because of her if she has been strict ,it wouldn't have happened. She started crying Xiao zhan came out of his room and ask her mother why she's crying she said it's because of you why don't you behave ?why you always get involved in fights? Seeing her mother like this little xiao zhan hug her mother I will try to behave and I am sorry mom please don't cry. Other day she drop xiao zhan to his school and decided to give visit to her friend carmen lee she was in hospital as her health was not in good shape when she arrived there she saw two boys sitting in the passage they were little yibo and sehun.

Yibo was sobbing and sehun was hugging him. Her heart melted at that scene. Then she entered the room where carmen was admitted Carmen hold her hand.All my life I always been thinking about being a best mother. As you know I didn't have mother so I didn't wanted my child to feel like me. Come to think of it my life always been unfair to me. See nor I got a mother nor will my children's have one. Mrs. Xiao said "don't talk like that you're not going anywhere".Carmen give a sad smile and said I know my health better than anyone else here. With very anticipation she looked at Mrs. Xiao and said can I ask you for something. Mrs. Xiao nodded why are you even asking? tell me what you want. Actually even if I die I don't want our friendship and our relation to fade.

If you don't mind can I have xiao zhan hand for my son. I just want this coz I know what kind of person you are I want my children's to have you in their life and this was the only possibility where you can be in there life guiding them and watching over them. And We always used say that we will make our children marry each other. Mrs. Xiao was in daze after knowing her wish. it wasn't that she didn't like idea but knowing her son personality she was worried if he will agree then carmen laugh and said it's okay I was just saying it's not like.... Mrs. Xiao cut her and said will your son agree?

Carmen smile and said my children's always been obedient to me. Mrs. Xiao said Fine lets do it. Carmen, I am very happy today. I will keep this promise. Mrs.xiao stay there for while she talk to both sons of carmen give them hug and after some time.I think I should take my leave now Carmen, I have to pick up your son in law from his school.take care. After she leave both children along with their father was sitting in the room with carmen she called her son yibo come here... She removed her bracelet and give it to yibo..Think of it as my last wish .Mr. Lee said " Don't say like that"she smile after looking at her husband statement. Yibo I want you to marry Xiao Zhan. And sehun always take care of each other and hubby when I am no longer in this world try to find someone who will take care of you life is long it's good to have a partner who will always be there to know your thoughts.

Mr. Lee said what are you saying please don't talk like that and you're my only partner and always will. Carmen said " I know you will never let anyone come into your life but try atleast with that she start struggling and eventually she die there everyone in the room started crying. yibo look at the bracelet and give a sad expression sehun notice that and he take that bracelet from him and said I will keep this promise .yibo don't worry. yibo suddenly hug his brother and sobbed and said thank you . But sehun was also sad by looking at the bracelet but for him only thing that matters is his brother happiness. Mr. Lee hug both their children..